Reviews for Kuran Love
forgetting-life chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I think the correct spelling for Yuuki's name is double 'u' plus not trying to sound like a smart ass or anything but the pairing on is double 'u'.
Pink-Cherry- angel chapter 28 . 4/18/2010
i love this story's sex scene! I LOVE IT!
Pink-Cherry- angel chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
nice, i love lemon
Raiden no Kami chapter 29 . 4/13/2010
I love the story, the characters are great and the Zero bashing makes the whole thing better! I think that you need to work on flow a little bit, but other than that this story is gold! I'm about to start reading the sequel, and I am really looking forward to it.

Kaname x Yuuki is the best pairing in the VK story. By far. Keep writing good stories.
scarletrose-saphiresky chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Absolutely excellent poems! I loved them 3 Just beautiful,so, please write of them? And your story!
Anne chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
You know I never could picture Kaname in such a state of lust and hunger but this was like a surprise indeed! It's too bad animes will never be whole and complete with detail like this story.
Anne chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Hm the whole fuck you was a lil extreme in my opinion but the story is good.
Anne chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Amazing! Love it how you just leave the tension, but you keep adding to it until that right moment! I'm looking forward to THAT moment! :D!
Desertliliac chapter 29 . 12/16/2009
This is so well written and thought out. I love it. Hope you write more for the sequel.

3 Kaname Yuuki
arika-san chapter 29 . 11/29/2009
can't wait to read the sequel. awesome story.
Kvrosawa chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
lol everyfew chapters your like"and heres where i end it!",but you just came back lol,the stories so good too.
UtterNutcase.Inc chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
LUVED ET! LUVED ET! LUVED ET!

90% great (10% went off for making Zero a Raping psycho)

loved da Kaname on da bed of roses *SQUEE*

GREAT JOB XD
niq31 chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
kiryuu is a damn bastard. eh. i wanna slap him to death
Otaku Shoujoxx chapter 28 . 10/2/2009
This is my favorite chappie of all... If only the part when Kaname and Yuuki drank from one another was in detail... *sighs* It would have been fictional heaven for me ...
chika1345 chapter 27 . 9/23/2009
i still think yuuki should chew him out haha but beautiful wedding
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »