Reviews for Kuran Love
JaMisa27 chapter 21 . 9/27/2010
walking on water badass dude!
JaMisa27 chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
lol that would have been entertaing
Pridemunkeyz chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
punishment!

? Normal people want revenge! But then again Yuuki is a weirdo...
Pridemunkeyz chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
! I knew Zero would recover quick after the groin kick, cuz he doesn't have anything there!(I'm sorry just full of Zero hate rite now...)

's an idiot if he believes that! And what about the whole Zero and Yuuki being nude?(Or partially dressed, whatever.)

deserves more than that! Yuuki shoulda just told the truth, Zero woulda gotten in trouble, and Kaname would get off the hook!(At least, mostly..)
forgetting-life chapter 23 . 6/3/2010
Hey, how come Kaname did not use his super cool pureblood powers to kill Zero?
forgetting-life chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I think the correct spelling for Yuuki's name is double 'u' plus not trying to sound like a smart ass or anything but the pairing on is double 'u'.
Pink-Cherry- angel chapter 28 . 4/18/2010
i love this story's sex scene! I LOVE IT!
Pink-Cherry- angel chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
nice, i love lemon
Raiden no Kami chapter 29 . 4/13/2010
I love the story, the characters are great and the Zero bashing makes the whole thing better! I think that you need to work on flow a little bit, but other than that this story is gold! I'm about to start reading the sequel, and I am really looking forward to it.

Kaname x Yuuki is the best pairing in the VK story. By far. Keep writing good stories.
scarletrose-saphiresky chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Absolutely excellent poems! I loved them 3 Just beautiful,so, please write of them? And your story!
Anne chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
You know I never could picture Kaname in such a state of lust and hunger but this was like a surprise indeed! It's too bad animes will never be whole and complete with detail like this story.
Anne chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Hm the whole fuck you was a lil extreme in my opinion but the story is good.
Anne chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Amazing! Love it how you just leave the tension, but you keep adding to it until that right moment! I'm looking forward to THAT moment! :D!
Desertliliac chapter 29 . 12/16/2009
This is so well written and thought out. I love it. Hope you write more for the sequel.

3 Kaname Yuuki
arika-san chapter 29 . 11/29/2009
can't wait to read the sequel. awesome story.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »