Reviews for Beauty and the Dark
KT chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Very well written. Different perspective and side of the characters that we never get to know. Really enjoyed it
MaizyAnn chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Great story :) that was cute and sexy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
okay. i freaking LOVED THIS. it was amazing. it showed alice in all her cheeky wonder and jasper in his crazy post-war phase and also how alice managed to cool him down. also now it makes sense why he's so tender with her now, because he feels bad about how he used to be.

amazing fic! 5 stars (if I could give them to you)
DawnRulz chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I think it was truly BEAUTIFUL!
Yurien-sai19 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I love it.. :-)
jean chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i love it it is a very sexy and fun little story you have a creative mind
XXSkittlesXX chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I liked this a lot, it was very different
BecauseLoveHurts chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
I loved it (: You portrayed both of them perfectly! haha and what a great ending ;)
soserene93 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Awesome ! I gotta say I was very pleased when Jasper tackled Edward, it just shows how protective he is of her :)
Seni-x chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Zupah! it's like their real story, at least: it reads as if it's their real story.

Very well written!

And very good insight to Jasper's mind...

x
CheeseBurgerGirl x3 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
I really like this story!ยก! it is really sweet. Alice, Jacob, and Seth are my favorite characters and Jasper just made it to one of them. IT is really sweet how they met and all but I thought the story was really...I don't know... Like how did Alice just burst out to Jasper about visions? If someone did that to me I would be freaked out.. Same goes for Carlisle... But it really was a great story! faved it al!

this is true love right here!

-team jacob- sara
Josy-bozu chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Wasn't the first part already in Eclipse? Like, word for word? I liked the second part but I think you could be more original it sounded like it had just come from the book.
JulyPie chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aw Jasper attacked Edward for her! So cute!
Films By AJ chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Love it, Jasper makes me smile. very well written.
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
It was a cute story ... There are some grammatical and spelling errors, but I deem it a worthy story for my C2! XD

I like Jasper being overprotective of Alice, the way he tackled Edward to the ground ... that was sweet. lol

Very nice story. :)