Reviews for Here Without You
Elmund9 chapter 11 . 4/2
Poor Jadeite. He suffered a lot and had a lot of feelings to go through.

I liked that he was the most emotional over Mamoru/Endymion. Because, unlike the rest, it isn't the past of his new life, but his life.

Then, Mamoru just admitting that he too was captured and brainwashed, it gives something to walk on for their relationship, Jadeite can't kick himself over and over falling to the dark side if Mamoru was a victim too. Or at least, that's what I think.
Elmund9 chapter 4 . 4/2
Kunzite/Kyoka past is explained and so is his devotion to Endymion. Good.
Elmund9 chapter 2 . 4/2
I'm seeing a trend of evil siblings here..jeje.

Anyway, the generals know and are in the search for the prince. It's good to know all will end well.
Dreamer chapter 12 . 3/23
Hey, so I want to start by saying that I'm sorry if I've left too many reviews. I used to never review, and now I probably do too much. I'm working on it. Please know it was just because I loved this story so much.

Also, I enjoyed the name selection process - sorry I called him Ryo once or twice in previous reviews. ' I absolutely loved the Shitennou's responses to the current states of their girls. The last two's jealousy was hilarious - look out Yoichiro! Poor Ryo has already lost Ami, but now is going to have his computer broken too? And I feel like Tamaki's going to be sad when he sees broken-hearted Ami...

These characters were really well developed and I'm excited for the final part now! Thank you, again.
Dreamer chapter 11 . 3/22
I just want to say that you don't need to worry about typos. This story is so well written and I seldom find any. I don't think of it as an issue here. Personally, I mentioned a small word choice thing once before just as constructive feedback, not because it was bothersome. :)

I loved the line about saving him, "From an overdose of weirdness and estrogen." xD This chapter had a lovely bromance and I hope there's some romance to come in the next installment of the series - the girls need some love ASAP! I'm so happy for all of the men here and Usagi's response was really sweet. I was wondering how Jadeite became the Ryo mentioned in the summary of the story, but now I understand.
Dreamer chapter 10 . 3/22
That was SO wonderful and beautiful! Yay! It took all 4 - not 3 - of Jadeite's brothers to free him! Oh, I'm so happy and so relieved! It's almost over, and I'm guessing that last scene happened around the ending of "Incomplete," since I remember Endymion thinking something similar at the end there. Hehe my favorite line here is easily Jadeite scolding his prince. xD The last two to bring him back were apparently idiots when it came to magic usage. Aww brotherly love...

Sorry for the long reviews...
Dreamer chapter 8 . 3/22
Aww poor Jadeite. I hope his brothers will find a way to help him remember he doesn't have to fight by himself...
Dreamer chapter 7 . 3/21
When will Ryo join? C'mon, I need Mars to have a soulmate! It was cruel what happened! Plus, now I'm wondering what their reunions with their prince and all the scouts will be like...

I'm really happy the boys are (almost) all together now. They work well together and I liked how Tamaki wasn't as stoic as the other two after his two losses.
Dreamer chapter 6 . 3/21
While I know from "Incomplete" that what happens next is most likely going to be tragic, I have to say that the "Good plan!" line and comments on hide and seek were really funny!

I'm thoroughly enjoying this series' explanation of the evil and good Shitennou. I haven't read the manga, but I've watched the original and crystal Sailor Moon animes, so I don't know if this is the manga's take on what happened or your genius, but either way I love it and it's very well-written!
Dreamer chapter 4 . 3/21
I thought it was very well done. I appreciated that one of them struggled with the decision to find the prince. I mean, they do have lives before their memories came back, so to just up and leave it all is a very difficult decision. My only bit of constructive feedback for you is that I saw a few words that sound alike but have different meanings show up in the wrong way occasionally. For example, breathe is the verb version, and breath is the noun - i.e. "I breathe in air" versus "I can see my breath in winter." I hope this helps! It's nothing major, but I just thought I'd mention it so you can keep going forward. Anyway, excellent work as always! Can't wait for the fire priest!
Dreamer chapter 2 . 3/20
Oh! Okay, so I think they got their memories back at the same time but didn't meet for a while...?
Either way, it's really good. I like the development of the modern-day, non-possessed generals. I do wonder though, if Zoisite - evil twin sister? - and Prince Anubis' counterparts were reawakened here as well? I doubt it, since Mamoru was aiming for his generals, but still...
Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/20
Yay! Round 3 of the guardians' romance! I just pray it doesn't end in tragedy one more time. I assume the Seiya here is different from the Sailor Star by the same name? Also, I guess Jadeite's reincarnation didn't need his memories to be returned to him, since I guess he's also been training to replace Jadeite as the fire priest should Jadeite ever die...I look forward to seeing what happens and how everyone reacts to this development now!

Oh, one last question: how long is this after "Incomplete"? I'm curious how long they've grieved before they meet their lovers once more.
A Summer's Melody chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
I loved this. That last bit with Tamaki was hilarious. Very few fics delve deeply into fleshing out the Shitennou.
Amanda27A.g chapter 12 . 4/6/2017
that was awesome but how are they going to be in good graces with the senshi?
Amanda27A.g chapter 4 . 4/6/2017
i liked this chapter kyouya he needs to graduate first before that but i am not the writer.