Reviews for Finally
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aww! First off, let me say that I LOVE that you got Felicity back into art! I don't know what the hell they were thinking by having her give up art and do exactly what her father always wanted her to do. It was beyond lame!

Secondly, I love the remark about Ben proving her wrong for the fiftieth time. lol perfection!

I always figure that at some point Felicity would finally wake up and realize that Noel is the one she should be with. This was a perfect depiction of that! Great job!
YellinYee chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Being a major FaN shipper, this story brings me so much delight, you have no idea!

The details were all very good, and the characterizations are in character. I like how you describe the little things, like the raindrops on the window, as that's a very "Felicity" thing to do.

I was also a little bit confused about the relationships between the characters are: Who are the boys it was still easy enough to follow along, though. Maybe expanding on Sam and fleshing out the characters' personalities more in later chapters? Like a Noel and Felicity meeting that goes on to explain how their lives have been without each other in the past few years? Or is this a one shot? Because one shot or not, the ending is so sweet, it's perfect for a stand alone, too.