Reviews for Bella's Bachelorette Bash
random reader99 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
damn rose is possesive
InkHeart17 chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
This chapter was mortifying! I'm so entertained!
InkHeart17 chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
I've blushed so much just reading this! Poor Bella! It's all in good fun though.
watermelonflavored chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
haha thanks for all the info in this ch.
watermelonflavored chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
haha but it was from his mouth not his... lower region
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This. Is. HILARIOUS!

Everyone's in character. Good for you. Except that I'm pretty sure that Alice was born in the 1920s, and is thus not quite over 100.
bodidley09 chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Update please!

I'm sure that you get tons of these reviews... but now you have one from me too!

I know that you said you update incosistently, so I'll be a little less impatient than normal, but still! Soon please.
kaitebug chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
omg i love this story. you now have another person waiting for more of your fantastic story
kt187 chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
This is HILARIOUS! This is one of the best funny stories ive read in a while! Keep writing!
Mrs.Sirius Black chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
UPDATE NOW! GIGGLES!
Angeliss chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
Wow. I am SO sorry. I am not one of those people who refuses to review after getting chapters to beta. Nope, not me. My excuse? Ahaha...ha yeah. Busyness?

Anyway, onto the review.

I LOVED this chapter. It was hilarious and well written, and so much your style.

You know, I've never thought of it all that much, but your Bella? She's fantastic. She's everything I want to see in her that's lacking in so many fics.
czechgirl211 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
i no that this is the first chapter but i cant remember if i reviewed so im doing it now (gimme a break im sick and tired [literally])

heres the short version of my summery

i think this was totally hilarious and i cant wait for more!

update!

tereza
czechgirl211 chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
i love this its soo funny...cant wait for an update
tanwellman chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Wonderful! I can't wait to read everything else you have planned for this story!
ericca.xx chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
okayokayokayokay...

dep breath...

haha i only found these stories today and ended up reading them all very quickly - THEY ARE SO AMAZING!

thankyou so much and keep writing them! :P:P
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »