Reviews for Bella's Bachelorette Bash
Elizabeth Scott chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I almost choked on my chex mix about the penis cake! AND the 'it sparkles' comment reminds me of a video that Lollylicious did on Youtube, here's the link /watch?vYJkPmhnk2Vc. Watch it, it's mentioned that a very delicate part of Edward's anatomy does indeed sparkl, just not what you think...hehe...

Anyway LOVE IT, I know it's a bit perverted but I'm really looking forward to hearing about the vampire sex. Then again, who isn't? Update pronto please, oh, and i hope the video gives you a good laugh!
ms.mutiny chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Um. I really liked it. Honestly. Write more soon.
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I can tell by the references that you've read the Lexicon extra stuff too. I'm not surprised that this story is already amazing. I can't wait to see where the night heads next.
onpermanenthaitus chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
that was good so far, is it done? wait no cause emmett hasn't made his appearence yet.

please update soon
Kina666 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
*laughs* I
Vividus chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Hilarious.

I love you.

-Mort.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Gah, that was hilarious! Oh please do continue this!

Emma
CaryAnn chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
“Glorified icicles, those Cullen penises.”

Wow that had to be the funniest line. So funny!

I hope you continue this!
Ilyanna chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
LOL!

This is awesome! Rosalie... LOL!

I love it!
Fireflyx94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
very funny! can't wait for more, update soon!

-rach
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I nearly died from laughter during this story!

It should come with a warning :P

I really hope you update soon, this is SO hilarious!
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
*cackles insanely* You are BRILLIANT. I've enjoyed everything from the 'fake IDs' to the penis cake to the inside jokes, courtesy of Rosalie, to the virgin cracks ! I can definitely picture little Alice Cullen with a remote in hand, singing along to her little playlist. *smirks* I can also picture Edward hiding in the closet or something, shaking his fist at Alice and Rosalie, muttering obscenities under his breath. I've already decided that I want a cake like that at my next birthday, to shock everyone :D It'd be so amusing to see their faces ! .. now, to find a place that sells sex cakes *mutters thoughtfully*

I love the way you portray everyone: canon AND humourous. As much as I hate to admit it, those two adjectives don't usually go hand in hand, much to my utter disdain. Please update soon, this is definitely on it's way to becoming THE best humour story on in the Twilight Category here. :)

xox Carrie
EdwardRoxMySox chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
AH! This is a really good story so far, its really funny! Update ASAP! Edward 4ever rox my sox!
AbiBTDotty chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
"I'll tell you when your older..."

Love it

Update soon
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This has to be the most hilarious you are amazing! Love how well you craft your stories.

Alice