Reviews for Bella's Bachelorette Bash
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
LMAO...ah...nothing like a hysterical fanfic at the end of a long work day. Thanks for that. XD Wonderfully funny, as usual Roo. Can't wait for more!
sciencefreak330 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Hilarious! I hope there's more!
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
wow.

totally sweet! :D

"Energizer bunnies on crack" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD XD

can't wait to read more!
limona chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This was very funny- I cringed and laughed at the same time. I loved that you included Lauren and Jessica, they added a little special something.
ARLverde chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
OMG-I absolutely LOVE your Rosealie. I can't stop laughing. I love all of her one liner but I think this one might be my favorite To my brother, whom at long, long last, is finally losing his virginity. Priceless. Looking forward to chapter two.
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh my. . . I can't even begin to describe how hard I was laughing, especially at all the comments Rosalie was making! I can't wait for the next chapter. Man, I wish SM would do a bachelorette party in the book, but I doubt it would be as good or hilarious as this! Keep up the awesome work!
ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
LOL 107 year old virgin now! xD Great chappie poor bella totally embarassing but it was hilarious! cant wait for more!~ama
Bloodfeeder13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
O.M.G.

I LOVE IT!

IT"S ABOSIOLUTLY HILARIOUS AND PLZ WRITE MORE! MORE, I SAY!

He, he.

Bloodfeeder!

:K
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
"The boy is as pure as driven snow." Now THAT line made me laugh for minutes. I'm not even entirely sure why. It. was. just. so. funny!

I like this.

-Livy Alice
Angeliss chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I can't stop laughing. Oh gosh, I feel embarrassed on Bella's behalf, smug about Lauren, and amused by all three Cullen women. You must update this soon. That's all I have to say.
Charonte6247 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
oh man, that was great. i love Rosalie's little comments. :]
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
ep loving it though wish bella wasn't aposed to the bars and clubs its an experience she needs

love rosalie and her comments

can't wait for more
Vacancy chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
How could this night get worse?

Ah, famous last words.

I eagerly await more! Alerted!

Love,

Vacancy
missbella92 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
O! Please hurry that was wonderful!
Lovebugs chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
HA! That was great...thanks for the new story. I look forward to what else happens at the party! Thanks
678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »