Reviews for Bella's Bachelorette Bash
fille avec le foulard chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
we’d be going at it like Energizer bunnies on crack.

HAHAHAHAH I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD...LONG HARD CACKLES. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY FUNNY PARTS FOR ME TO ACTUALLY PUT THEM IN THE REVIEW. OH ROFL ROFL ROFL.

I LOVED THE CAKE SITUATION "...extra hard." OH MAN. And ROSE! Making those snarky comments and then telling Lauren "I'll tell you when you're older."

OMG this is by far one of my favorite fan fics.
MoMo Cullen chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
your a really good author update soon please/
BriBri Cullen 4ever chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
FINISH THE STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Twilitr1604 chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
This story is too funny! Emmett as a stripper! Lauren and Jessica at the bachelorette party! Bella finding out that Edward is ticklish! Will the surprises ever end? Probably not, but that's ok, because they add to the story.

Thanks for sharing...looking forward to the next chapter.
VictoriaLookALike chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
This is too funny! I wish my bachelorette party had been half this fun!
Jennie T Cullen chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
i love it. Will u complete it?
Alexandlion chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Excellent :)
awesomenessisme chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
LOL.

Bella's in her own personal hell; A BACHELORETTE BASH!

So funny xD
NoOneWillSurrenderTonight chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Please please please continue this story- its SO funny, and making revision for my exams bearable...

x
Abrokenheart325 chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
that is soo f*king funny
Abrokenheart325 chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
IN the forest I think or it was in her bed room it depends if your talking about the book or the movie
Green eyes 72 chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Ok this is the best story I have read please finish it :)
TWILIGHT LOVERR OFICIALL chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
please, i beg you continue this, i absolutely love this story, please
RenjiRayne chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
can't wait to see what happens next
sconnolly318 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
I have been reading this at work (yes, I know, I'm a slacker sometimes), and I think I very well may be busted. Tears, hyperventaliation, and the fact that my laughs resemble a louder Julia Roberts on crack, have indeed become my downfall. It's so worth it. So, so worth it.
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »