Reviews for Gameboys and Christmas trees
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I love this pairing! I wish there were more Matt/Near and Mello/Near fanfics out there that aren't angst! :DDDD
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That, was, by far one of the CUTEST things I've ever read! X3
The Wammy Girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Very cute. Good work, not many can do this yaoi. You have my fav. Not to be rude, though, you might want to check spelling of names (-cough- Rester, Gevanni -cough-) I like it, though, it's sweet.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
haha that was so cute! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
Maths Is Immortal chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Haha, cute idea, and well written! Brilliant work!
Pinkcandle chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Short, sweet, and to the point!

Wow, I never even noticed this little detail about the anime, but you made it into a great little drabble! Great work.
Moonshine 369 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
So cute! I love Matt/Near.
puddingcup chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
lol... funny! :D
Your Greatest Mistakes chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Very cute story. Matt and Near certainly have an odd relationship, but this is certainly one of the most unusual- abeit hilarious- stories I've read about them!

(I also noticed you have a listing for Matt/Near fics. Would you please add my story 'Game Over' to the list?)
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
omg... that is so cute. I really liked the end with Giovanni. lol. great job!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 1 . 7/9/2008

You write so lovely!
ImEmoCuzMySisSaidSo chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
so adorable! I love it!
indigo's ocean chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Giovanni... the last line was amazing. Ah, him and his video calls. XD Brilliant.

Oddly enough, I was kinda wondering why Near had a gameboy, of all things, on the Christmas tree. It's not like he plays them or anything. And Matt's reaction is priceless! *still laughing about it*

Normally I don't enjoy MattxNear fics with a lot of overt affection but this was amazing. And God, Giovanni... Pfft.

Lovely job!

indigo
Nanairo Suishou chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
x3 *insert loud happy fangirl noise here* That's so cute! It was very simple and didn't go overboard with the affection. Basically it was the most awesomest NearxMatt drabble I've read in a long time. D