Reviews for Sunburn
malugargula chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Deep and really great
Not A Monkey chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I have a sick fasination with the story. Any time I stumble across it I have to read it. I don't know why or how, but it is just so damn dark and delicious.

Thank you!
Chloe Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I would love to read this in Chloe's POV that would be interesting.
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Nice job intresting idea
Sculllyga chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I am charmed with this story, Lex oscurom is very attractive, and Chloe refusing they do a really good fic
isabella36 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Okay that was mildly disturbing and I loved it. I loved the way you portrayed Lex. So dark, twisted and obsessed but so in love. I loved how different he acted with Lana and her daughter compared to Chloe and their son. They way Chloe came to care for him was awesome. The part about her heart not being in it anymore made me laugh.
Balir123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
really good one-shot
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG, this was a really, really dark and twisted fic. And Lex is just...damn. I mean, really-DAMN. I think you're a pretty good writer to have written such a fic and I applaud your determination to finish it. I liked the ending lines to it, though I'm still trying to get over the whole rape thing and the forced marriage...would Lex really do that? It seems more like something his father would do, not because Lex doesn't have the guts but because his father "likes" Chloe and wouldn't really see any Luther-logic reason not to. (Insert shudder. And me punching stuff.) I have a question to ask you though, where did you get the idea to write this?
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Lex may never be a good man but he is still capable of love...you proved that.
rcr chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wow, I really like it. Great story.
DapperCrapper chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Well, that was nice and twisted. I really enjoyed this story. You portrayed Lex as the perfect twisted lunatic, it was spectacular. I hope to see more from you.
shadowglove chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
My god. That was beuatifully disturbing. the depth of Lex's obssession was actually quite sad-but I loved it. And chloe came to care for him as much as she could-which really isn't much-but it was enough to make Lex apparently deliriously happy. I love the contrast you have been his reactions to a pregnant Lana and a pregnant Chloe. It was amazing the difference and I loved that you pointed it out clearly. You know, I could see this happening and that would be why Chloe isn't part of the superman canon...good work!
darkstar2789 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Oh wow. That was wonderfully twisted.

And congratulations. You have managed to bash Lana to pieces. Yay!

I just think it was cruel to Isabelle. But then, this is Lex Luthor we're talking about. Nice one-shot.
elly32 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
WOW!

Excellent story:)

I love how you pictured Lex, dark, obsessive but still so fascinating:)

Great!