Reviews for Violet Hill
PhoenixFlame53 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this so much. :')
Amazing work! :D
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
...Excuse me while I drown in my tears.

Yes, this did make me cry, and I will never feel any shame in admitting it. You have so much talent, I could never, ever create something so moving. So well done.

Girlsleuth chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I cried. Very, very well done. Aww, how I love Gumshoe.
ArtAddiction2379 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is spectacular. I mean, truly. In other Maggey/Dick fanfics they're either their usual goofy selves or the writer tries to make it serious and it just sounds OOC. Somehow, you managed to make it in character, serious, and one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Yeah, I cried at this. Oh, also, amazing job of writing in present tense! Usually I can't read something in present tense because it feels choppy, but this is great! The only other writing I've ever read with such effective use of present tense is the Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray! Absolutely fantastic writing! -
Missile.x chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I read this years ago, but loved it so much i specially seaked it out to re-read again today. I think it's the first fanfiction that ever made me cry.

It's beautiful, I'm not sure there are words to describe it. Thank you for writing this- it's brilliant.
talewind chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
...I choked up reading this. I don't do that often.

Character death always makes me so miserable, but Ace Attorney is wonderful because it has spirit mediums, so the dead are never really gone. Heck, even without the spirit mediums, they're never gone! But with them, things like this can be resolved and it's so great and oh my gosh, I'm rambling and have this bittersweet feeling from reading this and I should probably stop now... ;~;

...One thing that bothered me: the story wasn't formatted well, so it was a little hard to follow at times. :3
MorihitoKun chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh my gosh... There are SO many wonderful things I could say right now about this story... First off, kudos on writing about such an underloved pairing :D Normally, I'm not a huge fan of character deaths in fanfiction, mostly because the subject tends to not be handled well. However, this was handled perfectly! I loved the character interactions and the way you kept everyones personality true to their canon forms. On another, probably less important note, fanfictions don't normally make me cry, but this one did, and I consider that a good thing!

Again, great work on this!
ace.shelly chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
wah! thats so sad ): why gumshoe. WHY ?

that was the most touching, heart-warming story i've ever read :') this may sound cliche, but it brought a tear to my eye ):

i loved it. write more write more :D
apostrophus chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
SO THIS WAS KINDA OF THE MOST AMAZING BUT DEPRESSING THING I'VE EVER READ. OH GOD, GUMSHOE. I seriously cried at points in this fic. Wonderfully done~

~Amunet 8D
PowerZone chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
hello there...

you did a great job in writing the story... well, i'm not really sure if others have read this story... but i know this is a tearjerker... i printed out this story actually under your copyright so i can learn how to cry...

good job with the story and go for more!

Rahh Gumba Foo chapter 1 . 6/30/2008

This was just beyond brilliant. You know, I really HATE tragedy- to be honest, when I saw that you'd taken the Coldplay song lyrics, I was expecting a good laugh out of this story. In the end, I couldn't help but fall in love with this story's sweet sadness. Plus, I'm a sucker for Gumshoe... and I've never seen a GumshoexMaggey fic written so well!

Can't even describe how much I enjoyed this. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Mister Mystery chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Holy Mother of God.

This is.

There are no words.

If I had to complain (which I do, as a reviewer) I would say use more hyphens and less ellipsis. And maybe use that line feature of the document uploader and not the two hyphens. And not say (finis) at the end, because it sounds more pretentious than (fin) and you really don't need to have a notification that your fic is over, we can figure it out on our own if we have a modicum of intelligence. And that passage right before the 'I am going to die' line could have been worded better.

But other than that? Good fucking Lord. You ought to remove the disclaimer about the Coldplay song because it just cheapens the whole thing. This is better than that terrible song. This is. Wow.

I can't even fully express in words how much I love this. It is so rare to see tragedy done right and you pulled it off perfectly. If I knew who you were I would shake your hand.
koii chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Holy crap.

That was cute. and heart-warming. and sad.

Crap, I'm crying.