Reviews for It's Showtime
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Overall this story is GOLD & I would love to see one where Betelgeuse & Lydia have a earns a second chance at life & they have a few kids but that's up to ,just in case you needed a little motivation,don't stop writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Looooved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
I'm just in it or the brownies...
Eva chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Very good story! I hope you write more
Leonard L. Church chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is really fun to read! Beetlejuice has always been one of my favorite characters and its always good to see someone doing something creative with him :)
Mogged chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Finished!
And god, I loved it so much! It had just the right balance of everything. It could be fluffly, serious, angsty... it was all very well done. Anyway, thanks for creating such a great read!
Mogged chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
So I have yet to finish this story, but I love what I am reading so far. It doesn't feel rushed and has a great balance to it. Also...
When I saw the name Vince I dared to hope for Prince Vince but you did bring him in(sort-of) and for that you get as many awesome points as humanly possible. :)
GodlyJewel chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
This was freaking awesome! Normally I prefer the cartoon pairing, but your portrayal was just so good.
Axel's inferno chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Omg! This story was brilliant! An instant fav. :)
blackberryhunttress chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Alright, this was simply an amazing story. Your plot, characterization and everything that happened to them was an adventure that just caught readers up and took them along for the ride. From the very beginning to the very end, I couldn't tear myself away and I guess I just want more! You are a very talented writer, and I can't imagine how much work you put into this, but I have to tell you, it paid off. It's excellent.

-Peace, Blackberry ;)
Storm Seer chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
AAAAHHHHH!

This was Awesome! I had a great desire to shriek periodically throughout.

Your descriptions of sensation are fantastic. And I think the characters were very in-character. I also, really liked your details of some of the clothing, especially the cape; and your portrayal of the emotion of Beetlejuice (or Betelgeuse) was excellent.
LunarLotis chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
Wonderful ending to a great story 3
Kaxx Attack chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Excuse my language but I FUCKING LOVED THIS STORY. You portrayed BJ so perfectly! Not to mention this story had it all! Humor, suspense, ROMANCE! *swoons*

Thank you so much for this story it is DEFINITELY going in my favorites. 3
MythoG chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
I normally don't review in the middle of a story when it is already finished, but this one just "woke me up" from a half-dazed reading. Don't worry, I was paying close attention to the story before-hand...just...towards the end of this one, my eyes were bulging to the point that I was in near tears.

What Lydia went through after Beej disappeared from Barbara's calling could only be classified (in my book) as "my worst nightmare come true." I am _deathly_afraid of heights, and if that ever happened to me, I don't even think that the infamous Poltergeist himself could get me 6 inches off the ground. She (Lydia) is amazing for appearing so calm after it was through...then again, I don't think I would have any room in my shaken body to think, either.

I did like the Deetz's and Maitland's responses to the engagement-'specially towards Beej himself. Although, I do hope and wish that some amends will be taken into part, because, as Lydia stated it herself, there's really nothing they can do. Well, only way to find out.

See you at the end of the story (which, by the way, I am really enjoying and loving).

-Mytho_G