Reviews for The Goblin Inheritance
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Oh please update this! You have to! There is no way you can't come back and update this whole story. I want to finish reading the whole entire story. It is so good, too good to be left like this. So please come back and update!
sirius1696 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
You should continue this story even though it's 6 years old
Spideyfan chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Hahahaahah i think were gonna wait forever for the next chapter xD even in 2014 were waiting!
mocahuma chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Please don't tell me this story is dead. I want to know what happens next!
NarutoHokage324 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
*blinks in surprise* seriously?! There's no more? Gosh! I really hope you update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
a kitsune's light chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I know you havent updated this in a very looong time, but I really hope you continue this story! because I think it is fantastic and I've never read one like it!
perla chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
woman! you didnt upload in like ages wtf this was getting spicy i might as well not read it since it asnt been updated in like 3 years! :
CosmicLove96 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
This story has amazing characterization, and I love it! The plot of the first story was good, but this one - the sequel - is shaping up to be even better! Cannot wait for the next chapter.
SpidermanFan100 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Hah, I love that Penny has three fathers; it's just like the movie, "Three Men And A Baby." I really hope you update this story!
doodlechick12 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Ooh, I love this story! I can't wait for an update!
Flaremage chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Hamilcar, are you going to finish this? it's one of my favorite spider-man fan-fictions so I'm hoping to be able to read this till you end it...
seerstella chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
hello, I've read your Death and The Goblin and I love it so much! I just well... disappointed because you don't continue this one. but I'll wait for another if I stumble here again :D

~seer
pinkperson chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
That's it? :(...I hope you haven't given up because this is great so far (just like the prequel). I'd be sad to not read the rest of this story...
GohanRules chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
hey! i loved death and the goblin so much! update this? i know its been awhile since you have but i think it would make a lot of people happy and theres no way you can write something so amazin without enjoying it! Please consider?
asm613 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
why does he keep calling the cu_t his sister if peter parker is his father and she had 2 fathers that weren't peter or harry. and why does ben think he owes her any loyallty-you've had him say that he knows she'd kill him when he's no longer useful or if she gets mad...lots of little annoyances in this one for me- sorry