Reviews for The Goblin Inheritance
Harlequin Jade chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Nice... Will Ben be meeting Peter and Harry soon?
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
God I love your fics!

Penny better kick Emily's ASS. Oh my god. So excited for the next chapter. Can't even tell you.
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
Oh my god I am so glad that you posted the sequel!

It makes me happy in my head!
Harlequin Jade chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
So Ben and his sister are going to highschool, huh? this is gonna be interesting... I can't wait!
firedraygon chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Oh, I've been waiting for this to start up again!

Looks very promising so far. I like Ben and I hope he'll get along with Penny if they meet up again. Haha, Peter giving Harry the cold shoulder is pretty amusing. Great work. Please write more soon!

fd97
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Nice first chapter... Harry wants a baby! Aw! I bet that gave Peter quite a shock... Lol! I can just imagine the look on his face... Can't wait to read more!
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh, this fic seems like it's gonna get REALLY interesting. Great intro! Hope you update soon! :D Peter and Harry are gonna be fathers! :D
zeo knight chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
good work so far
softshinythings chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
YAY! I've been waiting for a sequel ever since you finished Death and the Goblin. I'm so happy! This story has so much potential. I can't wait for the next update! Thanks!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
omigawd the sequal! yay i love it and ben being peter's real child is an awesome thought i cant wait to see were this goes. keep it up.
Annie Newton chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Well, it looks like I'm the first to submit a review. That's good!

At last the sequel to "Death and the Goblin," a story that quite honestly, changed my life. I'm looking forward to reading this!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3