Reviews for The Goblin Inheritance
Harlequin Jade chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Nice... Will Ben be meeting Peter and Harry soon?
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
God I love your fics!

Penny better kick Emily's ASS. Oh my god. So excited for the next chapter. Can't even tell you.
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
Oh my god I am so glad that you posted the sequel!

It makes me happy in my head!
Harlequin Jade chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
So Ben and his sister are going to highschool, huh? this is gonna be interesting... I can't wait!
firedraygon chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Oh, I've been waiting for this to start up again!

Looks very promising so far. I like Ben and I hope he'll get along with Penny if they meet up again. Haha, Peter giving Harry the cold shoulder is pretty amusing. Great work. Please write more soon!

~fd97
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Nice first chapter... Harry wants a baby! Aw! I bet that gave Peter quite a shock... Lol! I can just imagine the look on his face... Can't wait to read more!
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh, this fic seems like it's gonna get REALLY interesting. Great intro! Hope you update soon! :D Peter and Harry are gonna be fathers! :D
zeo knight chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
good work so far
softshinythings chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
YAY! I've been waiting for a sequel ever since you finished Death and the Goblin. I'm so happy! This story has so much potential. I can't wait for the next update! Thanks!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
omigawd the sequal! yay i love it and ben being peter's real child is an awesome thought i cant wait to see were this goes. keep it up.
Annie Newton chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Well, it looks like I'm the first to submit a review. That's good!

At last the sequel to "Death and the Goblin," a story that quite honestly, changed my life. I'm looking forward to reading this!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3