Reviews for Geistwulf
Webdog177 chapter 8 . 1/17
I'm not gonna lie; this was awesome. By far, my favorite bit (aside from Rayne's oh-so-perfect snark) was everyone noticing how she swiped almost every weapon she came across... Which is exactly what she did. I got a good grin out of that. It just sucked we couldn't hold more than, like 6(?), at one time in the game.

Let's not even mention the life-draining disappointments in BR2. But that's just me.

I high enjoyed this. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it.

Peace.
koderr chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
So damn good. And so short... :(
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
"Aw, shit. I liked her."

Well, that was unexpected... but it was a clue when they just put her in a container; I'd think they torture her for at least some information.

And wulf, ne, killing him is harder than Queen of the Underworld, or the Barracks. But I enjoyed reading this, I do wonder if you do post an epilogue, and does have 'that' vibe that she's into girl - well, the same sex, at least. Very seductive, and beautiful; just in a dangerous sense. :D

You're awesome.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Heh, heh.

The mysterious commando?

I'm guessing so, she does seem quite touchy at times; though, her humor and sarcasm is loveable. :D
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
That was good information at the end, really well done... and amusing. :) As was this:

"That's it, Mittel. Now, sit!"

The monster roared, using the broken table to help pull itself into a clumsy, one-legged stance.

"All right, then, no treat for you."

and: "Turning Nazis into blood-crazed, berserk monsters. Who can tell the fucking difference?" :)

and: "You know, Klaus, doing that kind of ruins that whole leading man vibe you had going there, and let me tell you, it's not an improvement." How she taunted him; unbelieveable!

:D She's fuckin' cool, you are too!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Who said the last line? Rayne (well, it has to be her, she has sarcastic humor and vampiric intentions, of course it's her! ...baka...)?

And: "Shout for help and you're dead. Try anything stupid and you're dead. Piss me off in any way and...you know. Understand?" That's her alright... I answered my own questions, tee-hee.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Ha, ha, ha, yep, this is very good indeed.

Even though shorter than previous chapters, it makes me intake a ridiculous amount of time to read. And keeps me interested.

And, I do wonder, is there feelings between Dianna and Rayne?

Hope so. ;)
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Ah, yes... she's awesome! Kick-ass Rayne! I love you... or as you said in the game: "Tell me you love me, baby." Before murdering commando, aka mysterious... :)
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Interesting, I've been playing it, stopped in June. But I continued, and this is a very good explanation also. I enjoy reading this. In the game, there are different levels to her blood rage, no? (And enemies, such a fire, or water, right?) That depends if she's in 'god mode'. Me, I was assassinating the people, well, on the target list. Now... there's a comic? That's intriguing!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Heh, I remember those fuckin' worms. Stupid things kept latching onto me, thank god, I shot at them precisely and pressed L1 repeatedly. Not as bad as Queen of the Underworld, or the Priest, or Butcheress. But it was, indeed, morbidly enjoyable to me.
mcgurrin chapter 8 . 6/7/2010