Reviews for Fluter & the Misfit
Takai153 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Awesome story! The amount of detail you've put into this new world is incredible. I can't wait for the paranormal stuff to start happening, and from the looks of the ending I'm guessing it will be soon. Speaking of the ending, is Karin planning on selling the condom to Hinata? If so, please tell me she isn't going to use it to get herself pregnant with Naruto's baby. One, I can't see that ending well and two, I don't think that'd be feasible as the sperm should die before she gets a chance to do that (I think).

The lemon was outstanding too. The detail really sold it. In the future I'd like to see just as much time spent on foreplay, but to make the actual sex even longer than that. This was there first time so I understand that it wouldn't last that long, but I hope to see increased stamina in their later activities.

Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can!
Kyuubiperry chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I love it could you update it soon please dude.
nirvana12 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
WOw i Cant believe I havent read this story before its awesome. I hope you update soon
Hellstone Monkey chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
WHAT THE HELL? I need an asprin.
Fox-Sama chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
slow down. this story is good but you need to slow down when you write.

Tayuya is way to sweet and girlie.

over all I like this keep it up
Beatzer chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Well-written and hot. I like this chapter. Excited for more.
criticfan chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
the legal drinking age in japan is 20
ares88 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Original. Thats all im saying.
Mistical Ninja chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Holy crap man. Wow, just wow... Sad thing is, I've read to many stories to NOT notice some of the smaller things. Oorochimaru was startled when he learned that Tay had bitten naruto, it intriuged him. Also, Tay kept looking out the window when she was toying with Naruto, watching the time as it were. Another thing, Kabuto said ,"Just as we agreed." meaning, that it was all planned out.

So, knowing the evil of your mind, I'm wondering what in the hell you have planned, these things all seeming to have some signifigance. So far, I've loved the story, hope ya keep it up. Anyways, laters man.
Mistical Ninja chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Alright, gotta say it. I loved how ya ended deh chapter, was hularious. side note, so far, i've liked this story alot. Can't wait to get to the all famed 'Lemon chapter'. still, I am curious to see how you fit the parents meeting up in with their lemon scene. Meh. anyways, later man. chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Heh heh, nice.

I'm guessing from the response of the other readers you'll probably write more lemons, lol, not bad at all for your first try.

Haha, I'm loving your Karin, she's absolutely adorable! So crazy.

She's gonna sell it to Hina, isn't she? What a stupid bitch. And by bitch I mean Hinata and not Karin.

Can't wait to see where this goes next, Djinn.
O.Mak chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
Dude.. You give me boners, with your skill.
Sage347 chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
After several attempts to type without massive amounts of typos (ehehehe...), I think I'll stick with this:

Started out great. The middle made it better. And...

The lemon was fuckin' awesome (but did you have to leave me a pile of goo on the floor? Seriously!)... and the scene after it was sweet in its slightly demented way. Reflects their personalities well, I'd say... -smirks-

And, Karin's greediness made me laugh.

Was that figure in the window Sasuke? O.o I'm guessing it was.

Also- I love how Tayuya is slightly sadistic.

...and is Orochimaru a NICE GUY here? ._. Wow.

And, um, yeah, I don't think I need to reiterate how I reacted to the lemon (again).

Sage out. o.O

(Cold shower time...)
sandaime23 chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
I think you did really well on all accounts, it was a great chapter. I was hopeing you would update soon, can't wait for the next chapter to see who was lurking next to the window. Though I have a pretty good guess who.
babaga he who laughs at anime chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
this chapter went splendidly. and the lemon was one of the best I have had the pleasure to read. I am interested at the blend of romance and mystery you used to develop the story.