Reviews for Paper Hearts
fubibliophile chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wonderful! You have a blunt, concise writing style that packs a punch, which is perfect for psych-drabbles such as this.
kiniro-cat chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That last line really got me.

:')
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
AWWWWWWWW! So sweet!
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh this so lovely-the last line is perfect and that closing image of Ahiru after the long cynical introspection works *so well*. I love how you bring up Fakir's feelings for Mythos in this and tie it together with his feelings for Ahiru without one erasing or overwriting the other. And yet, you know, I also found it heartbreaking, in the same way that I think the anime ending is, not because she's a duck and he's a human, but because for this justification (and part of me couldn't help but think, he doth protest too much) to work at all, any physical manifestation of love must be excised and repudiated...the idea that love that isn't physical is somehow more pure suggests that any physical aspect of love isn't somehow love. I don't know, I think my thoughts are very jumbled right now XD.

In any case, much enjoyed.
dreeming chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
aw hehe love it!
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
OMG, I think this is the most special story I have ever read. It was beautifully worded and so sweet and emotional in all the right ways. Wonderfully done!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
aww thats cute! ja ne!~
Verdandil chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Un, as others have said before, you've expressed these thoughts skillfully. Deeply thought and veru meaninful. I especially liked how you put an accent on emotions that went beyond flat romance such as blind devotion. A fine piece of work indeed.

- everlasting memories
BluSakura chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh, so very true.

And it sounds like something Fakir would definitely believe in. It's very sweet in his own little way. ]
Ever the Antagonist chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was interesting to read, but sadly somewhat true. I enjoyed it even with its shortness.
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I like that. It's really good.
bookfreak13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
you captured Fakir very well _ love the ending sentence too _
jacksparrow589 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow... What a distinction! That's an incredibly good point that I've never really thought about before. This little piece is very thought provoking. I like it!
Kazuya RandomAuthor chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow... This is a very Fakir story... Nice piece of work!
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
very sweet! i do like this couple. it's one of my favorite pairings with this series. and you captured Fakir very well with this