Reviews for It's an Olympic Sized Mission
OrionTheHunter chapter 13 . 9/14/2009
Great story, thanks for writing it.
Reader101w chapter 13 . 9/1/2009
Great story, very good ending.

You did a very good job displaying the Olympics and team Possible's ordeals.

Also the Bonnie part was good, nice of Kim and Ron to stick up for her.

The story was well balanced in parts of action, athletics and couple time and had a good flow.

some minor grammar/spelling errors or accidental double words, but nothing that interfered with the story flow.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
castorg chapter 12 . 7/9/2009
As alway Captian a good one. Nice touch at the end ther, kind of gave the story a (dare I say it) warm an fuzzy finish to a good "stich".

Thank.
Citizen Grimm chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Wow, for the first time ever I actually feel sorry for an imaginary character. I know how hellacious the events that Ron is in personally, having ran them all in college. I must say that the steeplechase is a brillant choice for Ron, with his stamina and dodging abilities, though it is the most grueling race I've ever done.

Kudos.
BenRG chapter 13 . 11/17/2008
A very interesting story and certainly one of your best works to date. You are very good at capturing the characters accurately, both heroes and villains.

What I found particularly interseting about this story is how you balanced Kim and Ron's adventures as heroes with their relationship and the challenge of the Olympic Games. In some ways, this could be regarded as a 'transition' story, showing how Kim and Ron finally moved away from their childhood and took their first steps towards taking on their adult roles in the world.

The 'background' moments with the secondary characters were well written too. You couldn't help but feel sorry for Tara and Bonnie's tantrum at Kim's victory was completely in-character. I wonder if Bonnie will take this opportunity to think about her future - whether she really wants to be a professional girlfriend/wife to the richest man she can find.

Anyway... Kim and Ron, see ya at London 2012. I'll be glad to show Ron the restaurants and unique cuisine of old London Town. ;-)

A great job, Captain.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
MDR chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I realize I take things too seriously most of the time, but after reading the beginning of the first chapter, all I can do is be sad and upset for the athletes who have spent their entire young lives trying to earn a spot on the olympic teams, just to have those spots taken from them because it is an easy out for GJ. Most athletes only get the one chance. So now we have those who legitimately earned the spots, as well as those who made the alternate spots, see their life's dream being crushed.

Good job GJ, Kim, Ron...I'm proud of you.

It would have been a lot better if Kim and Ron had to compete and earn the spots rather than just have them given to them. Sure it would take a lot longer, going through all the competitions, but at least it would be legitimate.
XyKPfan chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
Loved this story! Phenominal job as always Cap'n! Looking forward to more of your works! And don't forget to keep on Rocking! Attention! Right hand salute!
XyKPfan chapter 11 . 9/26/2008
Loved this chappy! Sorry I'ven't reviewed for a while. I've been sick. But I'm looking forward to the rest of this fic. Keep on Rocking Cap'n!
Kwebs chapter 13 . 9/15/2008
Great ending to this one CK1! Thanks for the great read. I liked the how and why Kim and ROn choose that college.
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
Good wrapup to this one Cap! A bright future from their run at the Olympics and the missions that ran during all of it.

A college stepped up and offered them an education and not the chance to be their pedestal statues of honor for being there. A new sponsor to help the royalties along and a nice place to live for a while.

Wedding bells in the future, with the sheep-skins to hang on their wall someday, as well as their medals and other memorabilia from their lives.

CB73
LTAOZFAN chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
When I read Chapter 12 I wondered, "What else is there to say on this story?" But there was something to say, and you said it very well in Chapter 13. Yes, Kim and Ron would want to get good educations, and not become living trophies at some university that just wants them for their publicity value. And the way their folks and friends react in this final chapter is all right on the money for each character.

I like the way you give us a hint of what their future will be like. Yes, living in an apartment so any missions won't effect the university so much makes sense. (I suspect that Wade and Dr. Director will see to it that their apartment is just a bit safer and more secure than the Fort Knox gold vaults!) And it seems likely that between scholarships and endorsements, Kim & Ron should be financially secure, too.

From start to finish this has been a wonderful story, Captain. It seamlessly connects our friends with our own world and contains everything a good "Kim Possible" story should have: action, adventure, drama, excitement, heart and just plain fun!

The Winter Olympics are due in a year and a half. Hint! Hint! Nudge! Nudge! Wink! Wink! Keep it in mind, okay?

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
Very nice ending with some good comedy bits. Well done.

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
whitem chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
Now THAT's the way to end a story! Too many good things in here to mention Captain, as the review would end up being too long.

Seems only fitting that they go to a local college. James can keep an eye on his little girl just a little bit longer.

Awesome job with this story, and I look forward to your next one...
Mr. Wizard chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
Nice wrap-up. As always, enjoyed the dialog, especially Monique.
Kael Hyun chapter 13 . 9/13/2008
Nice way to end it though i hope theres some form of a sequile(sp)