Reviews for Prepositions
Ehmsxzstark chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I wish you could just continue this story ! This is so good ! Pls continue it !
iployiploy chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
so good
Iron-gurl47 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
"I try to be good enough for you."
Me: oh...*sniff* 3
JLD chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Tony's little speech about trying literally made me cry.
Bella Cuore chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was sweet, and I really appreciates the slow build up. The emotional transitions were great.
cleo nightingale chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
You know what? This story made me check the definition of 'preposition' on wikipedia and read more examples. Just in case there might arise a case where such a small word would make a significant difference to me such as love and in love.
varon chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Fresh from a rewatch of IronMan on DVD, I have to say, you've got their characters down pat. I love how Pepper reacted at the end: a silent hug. That's really how I imagined she'd respond. Nicely done. Lovely work!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw *sniffles*. That was beautiful!:)
sasha chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
the ending petered out when compared to the rest of the piece, which was really strong. disappointing.
RightSide chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Sad, but good. That one line killed me. 'I try to be good enough for you'... damn. I wish he'd say that to me. Lol.
4persephone chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
very, very VERY nice. It was beautiful and delicately done. I love Tony's almost offhand acknowedgement of the truth and his bafflement at Pepper's less than perfect response.

Also, as a former english teacher I applaud your quest to restore the use of proper english as a means of effective communication! LOL!
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow, that was a really great little ficlet. Unlike most Pepperony stories out there, which are pure fluff (and which have their due place in my heart) this one takes a more complicated and realistic stance on what a relationship between our favorite boss and assistant. And as an English major, I can't help but love the theme you wound it around :)

Well done!

Verona
baroquemystery chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This is quite possibly the best Ironman fic I've ever read. It's realistic, yes so lovely that I can't even describe it properly.

You've done a wonderful job. It's random, amazing finds like this that keep me on this website.
kitty2399 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Oh my gosh! This was so fantastic! You have to write more to this story! This was so well done!

This is so great! Great work!

Kitty2399
Mindy chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
wait...so she loves him..of course!

But she does not in the lets be together kind of love!

Not sure I'm down with that...