Reviews for God, just do it already!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 5/23
Thank you so much for writing this one! Sometimes I feeling doing the same thing as Chris here to Harry and/or Hermione just to make them admit their love for each other!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Well done. Sometimes everyone needs a solid bitch slapping to get thier head's out of thier rectal orfice.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Cute, and yes, I feel the same way- the dancing around each other is tiresome. Also, poor communication is a feature in canon, and it's sooo frustrating!
Definitely seems like you put yourself in there (as Chris), which I usually disapprove of, but this was short, funny and I've wished numerous times I could enter the stories and do some bitch-slapping myself.
Nice work!
You Flunked chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
"The sun rose slowly as its want to do, Carefully flooding the peaceful valley withs its life giving light."

You have five separate language errors in your very first sentence.

1. The first "its" should be "it's".

2. The "want" should be "wont" (and no apostrophe, either).

3. "Carefully" should not be capitalized.

4. The "withs" should obviously be "with".

5. The phrase "life giving" is used here to modify "light", and should therefore be hyphenated to "life-giving".

Some of those errors were likely underlined by both your word processor and your browser as you entered them. You saw the underline, and ignored it, because you don't care.

Fair enough; no one can force you to care. But if you don't care enough to exert effort, why should anyone else care enough to expend time - the only resource that cannot be replenished - reading it?
GBTtown chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
NO MORE ANGST!
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Lol that was awesome! Thanks for writing it, loved it :D
rmcakes chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like your story, but I really like your A/N at the end. I absolutely love fanfiction and I am sick of reviews that do nothing but criticize and berate the writer. Thanks for the great laugh, from the story and the A/N.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was funny. It probably would take Harry being slapped about before he pulled his head out of his rear.
CrazyCatie chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
omg tht was freaking hilarious!
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Nah, he should have caved your skull in, at least that's what I would have done.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
it's great
Manos The Hands of Fate chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Love it. Love the story, love the setiment behind it. I'ts about damn time somebody smacked some sense into him

Manos, the Hands of Fate
Nerdy Nymph chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! Do I sound hyper enough? Please writer mopre! I'm begging you!
PackSox18 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Thats exactly wat u woulda done genius cnt wait 4 anotha one
Frustr8dwriter chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was truly hilarious...after all the fanfic I have read, I would have to say that was a first - first time I've seen any character other than Ginny or Draco bitch-slapped. Obviously, someone had to knock some sense into Harry, eh? I must thank librarywitch for her recommendation to check you out! Awesome job on this one!