Reviews for Bad Girl Bella
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
Bella's a total bitch but dr. sexpot LOL LOL dr. sexpot thats sooo funny but Bella's a slow bitch
Ariana chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
News flash its been seven years I don't think there coming back
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2016
HURRY UP ON NEW CHAPTER
SORRY IM RUSHING U ;*
twilight girl chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
barbie girl chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
its amazing whens the next chapter
ok chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
wow i rlly hate bella! she is such a bitch! i hope edward hates her for being likthat
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
OMG.

I seriously do not know how you could even write this story, I can't even read it - aka it's crap. Delete it and get a life because in all honesty, you can't write to save yourself.
Taylor Whitlock chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
i love this story it is just fucking amazing i can't wait for more that is if you are still writting it!
Ms.EdwardCullen4ever chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
they are goin to be messin around in the condom section lmao... i should now thats what me and my sis and some guy friends do when we go to walgreens or even wally world or target lmao!
ImmortalObsession chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
OH you suck! Come on UPDATE! Loven ur story! Hilarious and romancy make me lmfao! Akward conversations in this chap lol!
LoveThoseTopazEyes chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
i cant wait to see what happens in Walgreens! lmao. *sniff sniff* i dont like cliff hangers...so please update soon! very soon! I love this story! and I love popular girly conseded Bella lol. She makes me laugh. like how she thought abraham linkon made the light baulb or whoever she thought it was...lol. great story! i love! this is going into my favorites!
Tanyataylor321 chapter 11 . 5/5/2009
LOL! ! ur hilarious
Hannah chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
i love this story :)

are you still contiuning it? :(
NicciC93 chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
loved the story so far love the idea of bella being a spoilt rich kid lool its great