Reviews for Breaking Dawn, my way
I was so into this story, until you made the car Bella's. In the book it's a loaner and then Jasper would have never flown into Bella because there so accurate...he would have flipped out the way or something and she would have not seen it...lol but I'm going to keep reading because it reminds me of Twilight and I wish there was more Stafany Mayers could have added. Good job nice work..
khush chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
omg!

iu love ur story...its amazing n soo awesome

at 1st when i read about aro bitting bella i was kindaa sad i felkt bad...but i swear u juss made it flow soo awesomely it feels soo gud 2 read this...

i personally luv u n ur storyy

thankuu sooo much 4 writing this n sharing dis wid all of us

if possible can u plss reply back 2 me on ( thou my name on hotmail is zeisha)
vikky-leigh chapter 22 . 10/23/2010
I loved this story.

mostly

the main thing that I didn't like was the end. The emotions surrounding the deaths of rosalie, emmett and jake were not particularly well expressed. I guess i'm just a sucker for a happy ending.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2010
What? No sex
someone chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
i might not have read the story very carefully, so im sorry if im wrong. But has Bella hunted after she was "reborn" ?
Guest chapter 22 . 2/15/2010
Aw why'd jake have to die? well i guess it makes sene, he doesnt have to suffer. . . its still sad though, im kinda team Jacob but definentally not a Edward hater, you see, the way i see it Bella and Edward are perfect for eachother, and that leaves Jacob to me hahaha well good story, I enjoyed reading it :)
AnnabelleGreer chapter 21 . 1/3/2010
You Killed my 2 fav charectors Emmett and jacob! but you are right, you have the right to do that! But really Did you have to kill Emmett?
rainyday505 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
your such a good writer its nice to see what someone thought was going to happen b4 breaking dawn came out :]
smily81 chapter 22 . 11/30/2009
Thanks for the story, I really enjoyed it.

Emily
account2deleted chapter 22 . 6/19/2009
I'm sorry, but killing off Emmett, and Rosalie? That made me dislike it. Because, Rosalie, and Emmett add that spark to the books. But, overall, it was good; just not there deaths.
mani97 chapter 22 . 6/17/2009
love the stiry despite the lossess SEQUEL!
mani97 chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
this chapter made up for aro *grumble grumble*
mani97 chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
HOW DARE YOU! ARO!love the other parts though BUT ARO OH COME ON! but good job(im not bipolar)HOW DARE U THINK THAT but great chapter (cept 4 ARO)
crazycullenfan chapter 22 . 4/17/2009
i cried when rose and emmett died. i loved them both and it was sad that bella never made up with rose before she died. not particularly bothered about jake i was never his biggest fan! good story all in all though i don't think you should kill main characters in your next stories because it is too sad!
trinityamber chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
that was only chapter 18 though...?