Reviews for Breaking Dawn, my way
khush chapter 15 . 3/2/2012

iu love ur story...its amazing n soo awesome

at 1st when i read about aro bitting bella i was kindaa sad i felkt bad...but i swear u juss made it flow soo awesomely it feels soo gud 2 read this...

i personally luv u n ur storyy

thankuu sooo much 4 writing this n sharing dis wid all of us

if possible can u plss reply back 2 me on ( thou my name on hotmail is zeisha)
vikky-leigh chapter 22 . 10/23/2010
I loved this story.

the main thing that I didn't like was the end. The emotions surrounding the deaths of rosalie, emmett and jake were not particularly well expressed. I guess i'm just a sucker for a happy ending.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2010
What? No sex
someone chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
i might not have read the story very carefully, so im sorry if im wrong. But has Bella hunted after she was "reborn" ?
Guest chapter 22 . 2/15/2010
Aw why'd jake have to die? well i guess it makes sene, he doesnt have to suffer. . . its still sad though, im kinda team Jacob but definentally not a Edward hater, you see, the way i see it Bella and Edward are perfect for eachother, and that leaves Jacob to me hahaha well good story, I enjoyed reading it :)
AnnabelleGreer chapter 21 . 1/3/2010
You Killed my 2 fav charectors Emmett and jacob! but you are right, you have the right to do that! But really Did you have to kill Emmett?
rainyday505 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
your such a good writer its nice to see what someone thought was going to happen b4 breaking dawn came out :]
smily81 chapter 22 . 11/30/2009
Thanks for the story, I really enjoyed it.

account2deleted chapter 22 . 6/19/2009
I'm sorry, but killing off Emmett, and Rosalie? That made me dislike it. Because, Rosalie, and Emmett add that spark to the books. But, overall, it was good; just not there deaths.
mani97 chapter 22 . 6/17/2009
love the stiry despite the lossess SEQUEL!
mani97 chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
this chapter made up for aro *grumble grumble*
mani97 chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
HOW DARE YOU! ARO!love the other parts though BUT ARO OH COME ON! but good job(im not bipolar)HOW DARE U THINK THAT but great chapter (cept 4 ARO)
crazycullenfan chapter 22 . 4/17/2009
i cried when rose and emmett died. i loved them both and it was sad that bella never made up with rose before she died. not particularly bothered about jake i was never his biggest fan! good story all in all though i don't think you should kill main characters in your next stories because it is too sad!
trinityamber chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
that was only chapter 18 though...?
trinityamber chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
that was only chapter 18 though...?