Reviews for Inside Joke
Irie Iris chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Ehhh... what?

It was amusing.
naash chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
wow thats kinda twisted but so well written
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow, this is great. I don't even know what else to say...a strange turn of events that is all in all rather sweet and twisted at the same time. You are a good writer so KEEP WRITING! xD

- dazy
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
"He was going to screw Hyuga Neji, and he was going to feel both horrible and great about it for the rest of his life, and things would always be awkward and a little weird but a little awesome at the same time between them" whahaha!

This was bloody brilliant. I'm adding it, along with your magnum opus Isekai, to my C2 "Elite Ninja Ink". Because obviously, you are writing some elite ninja ink:) YOSH!
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
i usually don't finish reading fics when shika or neji is with someone else but this story's good. :) i hope you make more, but with shika and neji ending up. :P keep up the good work.
Sweet Bliss chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
... Um... well, a good question, where the hell have I been...?

*scratches head*

I am truly sorry, dear, but the good news is, I have my internet back! I haven't really had it since school started-which blew incredibly. But~

Even though this is late, I am quite glad that this is thr first story I've read on this site in such a long time! It made my day, I swear, I laughed so hard. Because ShikaNeji crack is smexy and funny and they are just two people you'd like to see interact-let alone screw each other~

Dear, this one-shot kicked major butt, and I heartit so much-that if I could-I'd fave it one hundred times over~

Love you~
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That was a good story _ It caught them somehow _
torib0o chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That was good.

The ending for reason was hilarious to me.

chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
that was awesome! keep writing more, you have a great voice that flows in your writing.
Nisha chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Haha! That was cute and very funny. I love inside jokes, and the thought that Neji is busting a gut makes it all the more hilarious. Great job. Thanks for the story, and the laugh! Bye!
albisss chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow. This is very funny and very much different from all the other fics I've read with one or both of them officially engaged to someone else but loving each other...

I really liked it!