Reviews for Wish Carefully
tbeartech chapter 1 . 3/8
Nice one shot, thank you for writing.
C
MizuraAyumi chapter 1 . 3/8
Wow this was a very very interesting take on what would happen if the Dark side has won! It was great to read! Thanks
Nebresh chapter 1 . 2/17
good short
tarrangar chapter 1 . 1/14
Eh I can already come up with a way they could survive, although it would involve genuine self-sacrifice so unlikely to happen, if the old magicals raised squibs until adulthood, then sent them into the muggle world to find a muggle wife, and then claim any children who demonstrate magic as a part of their society they could get new blood in, but this would involve the one doing the plan sacrificing their magic for the family.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 1/9
I can basically sum this fan fic up with Lucius Malfoy become the embodiment of "Be Careful What You Wish For" and "Retired Monster", with a dash of "Even Evil Has Standards", and I love it.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Whoa, very cool twist. So brilliant and I love the unique POV
Harlequin Shadow chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Love it! Kudos! :)
Nanyin chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
This is a great way to see uf the light were not to lose but step aside and let the damage run amok in a tightly containt jar. Kudos!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
That was pretty great. I love that you wrote about this because I feel like I don't see it very often. I thought it was particularly delicious to see the death eaters and pureblood supremacists getting their just desserts while the Light managed to find a way to thrive anyway.
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I really liked this.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Great stuff. I liked t a ton. Lucius was Lucius and you couldn't have done him better.
walk chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Great job
I've loved it
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Generally a very good piece (although I do find the whole bit where Harry, Hermione and Neville claim descent from the Founders frankly unnecessary). Feels horribly like an even worse version of Brexit.
reddir chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Amazing story. "Just what they deserve" to the nth degree.

I especially like that you did it from Lucius' pov, and had him retain his personal sense of strength/pride. It would have been easy, and a real shame considering what you created instead, to have this come from a gloating/pitying exile or even a broken Death Eater.
Feo Takahari chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Sometimes Atlas shrugs, and sometimes he drops the globe on his freaking head. Bravo!