Reviews for Wish Carefully
graynavarre chapter 1 . 2h
I started this and enjoyed what you have written very much
Can you do one like this were they realize the consequences like 2 years after the war and actually go and get Harry potter and the others of the light that way they can all have a happy ending. One were they realize it early and luck us actually gets over his pride an does something. I think all three malfoy and many of the dark should.
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 9/18
this is amazing. I like how you make this. good job
JDS62 chapter 1 . 9/17
I really just want one line at the end that states this or something similar:

They said no.
lorddragon65 chapter 1 . 9/17
Brilliant, simply brilliant.

Harry still the (off stage) Saviour of Magical Britain, Lucius finally realizing how bad Moldy Voldy screwed his followers over. Might there be a sequel where Harry and Voldy face off once and for all?
ngaihbqaify chapter 1 . 9/14
nice !
Very neat story
tabala chapter 1 . 7/30
I have never seen an idea like this before, it's very interesting, I like it. Great story and concept
hisnhers chapter 1 . 7/28
Amazing fic. Very well done. his
Coffeeinlondon chapter 1 . 7/18
This was truly brilliant, such a thought provoking read and a fascinating idea that I haven't seen explored before. Read it all in one go :)
apAidan chapter 1 . 6/11
An excellent story. Beyond excellent, really.

Apparently never poor Lucius never picked up the definition of insanity as being doing the same thing, over and over.

How carefully must the Dark Lord be screened to keep him from some random non-magical? And what would happen to the others if the holder of the Dark Marks became non-magical or disappeared?

Very well written end of the world piece.

ap Aidan
I love this. It's depressing and honest and delusional and absolutely perfect. It's so apropos that Lucius' grandson is helping to save future generations of soon-to-be-non-Malfoys by helping slip them out of the country, the only honest way of salvaging his own family line. I wouldn't be surprised Leo wasn't, via whispers, connected to and perhaps working with Harry or Hermione's contacts in some necessarily vague way. I like to think that if given another century in Leo's company, Lucius' ingrained adoration for HIS family would maybe let him see Leo's ethics with a kinder eye that grows possibly even understanding as time went on, but...

Whisperings of The Handmaid's Tale...very nicely, and horrifyingly, done. All too timely, eh? Great job.
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 4/29
This was a really fascinating piece. It's so dark! Great job!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 3/29
Great work on this one shot. It is not my normal cup of tea but this was well writen and I could see a follow up to it for one more chapter working well. Good work on this.
tbeartech chapter 1 . 3/8
Nice one shot, thank you for writing.
C