Reviews for Wish Carefully
Yura-chan chapter 1 . 5/17
Incredible! I love it so much!
readwritemm chapter 1 . 2/22
This was great! Chilling! Thanks for writing and I hope you’re doing well :)
catzetier chapter 1 . 2/3
I've read this before, years ago, and I still really like it. Kill them with logic!
Millie072 chapter 1 . 1/18
Wow, talk about lesson learned!
libco chapter 1 . 12/8/2021
Absolutely amazing.
mumphie chapter 1 . 12/7/2021
Very interesting. Too bad Leonidus couldn't find his way to the Pacific.
Sunal chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
Oh the poor Death Eaters. Done in by reality itself. Who would have ever thought it possible?

HARD eye-roll happening

And the same thing is anyone could have seen this coming just by studying history or even current events. The Hapsburg family in Spain practiced inbreeding for centuries and they ended up with a sickly, infirm Charlies II, who died without an heir and caused a succession crisis that launched the War of Spanish Succession. And modern ethnonationalist states suffer from many of the same problems Death Eater, or Dark, Britain suffered from: a backward, delusional, inflexible dictatorship, international isolation, domestic neglect, and economic ruin.

In fact Dark Britain reminds me of a tiny, backwards nation all too well: the DPRK.

Insane, rigid dictatorship? Check (Voldemort vs Kim).

International isolation? Check (even China's getting fed up with the situation).

Domestic neglect? Need I say more?

Heck they even have the whole "race purity" thing down. Women who get pregnant by foreign men in the DPRK, even if they are Chinese, are forced to have abortions to protect the purity of the race.

Sorry for going into the whole real-world analogy if that's inappropriate but I thought it stuck.
AnAnya Contd chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
brilliant. I wish this was the real 7th book.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
Good reading again!
alias093001 chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
I should not enjoy this so much. The execution of this plan was so diabolically Slytherin. The Power He Knows Not is inbreeding and economics. Allow the pureblood supremacists to destroy themselves while the outcast society flourishes. And with an 'out of sight, out of mind' mentality, they never notice until the damage is done.

I would almost want to see a retelling from Harry's perspective, along with a conclusion to the Voldemort problem.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2021
Since the rules are ironclad n the end, even Potter can't interfere.
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
interesting story.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
A very good story and an excellent depiction of an unrepentant Malfoy. I followed a reference in TV Tropes to this story and very glad I did.
Thanks for having posted.
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 6/16/2021
I don't usually even look at anything under 20K, but you received a recommendation from Andrew Wolfe "Ghost of Privet Drive". I only break the rules if it's a good lead.
It was. Never would have considered a fic narrated by Lucius, either. Nice work.
FlowerChild23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
This is really good. This is probably one of the best exile stories i have ever read. It definitely breaks down the fall of pureblood culture with the loss of magic.

I feel sorry for those girls. Losing the opportunity to have their own lives and children would be harsh. I also find it funny with how the future malfoy heir despised the very culture Lucius Malfoy fought for.

Great work!