Reviews for Wish Carefully
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 3/25
OUCH! Well, perhaps this will show other countries what pure-blood bigotry gets you, even WITHOUT a Dark Lord in the mix...
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 3/20
Interesting story, enjoyed how it was told from Lucius point of view and how the decision made had so many repercussions.
64teeth chapter 1 . 3/4
Wow! Amazing story! I often wondered about situation similar to what you have described and it's great to see it so well written :-)
kasia110 chapter 1 . 1/31
Damn liked this a lot!
/I do not see how he could do so and not lose his magic/

This is my second (or third or...) time reading this story, and I figured it out now: the agreement was that Dark supporters would let the Light supporters leave and not interfere with the muggles - it does not applies to Leonidas because Leonidas is a Light Supporter.

So the children of Leonidas wouldn't be doomed even if they stay within Britain - they could probably marry muggles because they would be Light-Supporters too.

I hope Lucius dies before he figures out that his bloodline isn't actually doomed though.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 1/11
Damn, this is amgood story!
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
wow... what a way to stop everything .. lol
Pyrane chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Very interesting !
Thanks :D

***Pyrane***
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Wow, I think this is exactly what would have happened.
Great job!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Good.
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh my God. That was... That was just brilliant. Very original, very well-written, and very in-character for Lucius. Great idea. Thank you.
CreslinWest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
A simply amazing story, just from taking pureblood ideology to it's logical conclusion.
David305 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Interesting and smart! Thank you.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Really good.
Arwen'shellsong chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
A brilliant story, I love how you developed a list of events that brought about the destruction of the Dark's world. It was a really clever idea to do it all from one person's perspective. I didn't think it would work but it did. Well done.