Reviews for Code: Crisis
The Frog Ninja chapter 15 . 4/20
('Code: Crisis' special; Behind the Scenes)

When 'Code Lyoko' launched in 2003, the French series was a big hit having it shown on TV networks France 3 and canal J. Years later, a fan of the show decided to do a 15-episode fanfiction of his own and it would take place 3 years after 'Code Lyoko: Evolution' called 'Code: Crisis'. A veteran fan of the American show decided to turn it into a TV series. Actors and actresses did auditions to play the main characters. The music for it was being written. The sets for each episode were being built. Finally, in September 2020, the show premiered on Cartoon Network; it would be aired every Saturday at noon. It became a huge success. At noon on the show's final week, a special marathon was aired, with the series finale airing at a special time: 7:30 PM. All of America watched it and the people who played the main characters took a final bow, as it was aired live from Radio City Music Hall in New York City. Four months later, the sets were torn down and put up for auction. Three months after that, a CD was released; it featured songs from the show, songs by Subdigitals, and the original 'Code Lyoko' theme song - A World Without Danger - performed by Noam Kaniell. Just two months later, a Blu-Ray disc set called 'Code: Crisis; The Complete Series' went on to store shelves. Now that the show has ended, it's time to head to the factory, shut down the supercomputer, and turn off the lights.

(End of special)
Cauchy chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Absolutely amazing story. I know it's been years since you've completed it, but I felt the need to leave a review since I enjoyed it so much. The way you put a backstory to XANA's development from ordinary program into unrestrained unfriendly AI and gave reasons for so many unexplained parts of canon was phenomenal. I also enjoyed the way you made the 'final battle' with XANA more than just a gratuitous fight scene, in that the trapping of XANA into a physical body was highly relevant.

Nonetheless I did often get the impression that there were too many graphics, so to speak, and still failed to see how the actions of the group's avatars in the internet could be represented, well, graphically, as if all that were just lying around. But of course that was a giant suspend-your-disbelief chunk of canon as well, and a cartoon is supposed to be visual.

Finally, I greatly enjoyed the ending, and I am glad that you did not make it some sort of ridiculous happily-ever-after that is so typical of such epilogues. The way you wrote this final chapter and foreshadowed Aelita's virtual state was also very intriguing. Thank you for this excellent story.
ls chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
WOW!
rioludoodle chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
This ending is so sad! But it's kind of sweet too... I'm not sure what to make of it, I think it's a decent story overall, but with a very sad ending that doesn't completely fit.
rioludoodle chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
complicated...
OddLyoko5 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
this is such an amazing fanfic, i love it!
allen-mikk chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
you know you're screwed when: Xana is in the pentagon...
and you live within walking distance of it.
websitefanboy chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
amazing story, best CL fanfiction ive ever read. stayed very intact with the canon of the series. and answered m any questions even the creators ciuld'nt answer 10/10. i feel like i have some closure in the lyoko fandom
Twilight Okami chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
This is a great 'Code Lyoko' story, if not one of the best I read. Great plots and ideas! I look forward to finishing it!
Lumpeyeone chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
I have to admit this is the first fanfiction I ever read on this site and it is still the greatest to this day.

That being said I have read like the first 15 or so chapters of the sequal you put on DeviantArt but do you think you might be able to post it here as well?

Sorry if I'm seeing pushy I just have issues with DA every once in a while. (You know, like actual chapter order.)

Oh, that seems selfish doesn't it?

Sorry forget I said anything.
Drakua chapter 15 . 9/2/2011
Wow. This was amazing.
Cmdr. Gen. Marasco chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
So THAT was what Project Carthage was! I always wondered what the heck they were working on...bloody series writers didn't give us much to go on. I always though it as a really powerful communications jammer. Could never figure out WHY Hopper would want to sabatoge something so wimpy...but if Carthage was something as brutal as that, then I can understand his thinking completely.

As of now, this is what Carthage is for me.
clockworkLusus chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
Wow... I have to say, this is the most amazing fanfic I have ever read. Purely brilliant. 3
Hanyou Mage chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
this was a very very good story...the ending was bitter sweet and kinda sad...but the story had me staying up til 3 or 4 in the morning reading till my eyes hurt...Great Story...Keep up the good work
c0de chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
Sorry is this is considered spam.

In my other comment, my keyboard messed up. What I meant was 10,0 and 10.