Reviews for 28 Starscreams
Cyndera Dracona chapter 13 . 9/2
I cried reading this chapter. Like, really, really cried.
I am a Guest chapter 17 . 6/15
I would actually want to see a full on fleshed out humor story about this if the Autobots ever found out about all this! Haha! Just imagine the looks on their faces and this is really well done, I laughed more than I had in a while. Hehe
Ice Drop chapter 31 . 4/26
I adore the Twins x Starscream universe you've written!
Weird Gurl chapter 13 . 2/18
This was beautiful.
A Fellow Author chapter 33 . 1/20
I stopped reading this particular story a while ago, I don't remember why( I do think one of the fics had a particularly heart-wrenching ending). It was nice to pic it up again and have it end on such a wonderful note.
I think you played Primus's part very well, and how it played in the broken Starscream's favor was a very reassuring.
I adored your sense of humor, as well. there were a couple times I had to stop reading due to tears of mirth preventing me from continuing.
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 33 . 3/18/2015
This whole fic is awesome! Especially this chapter, I liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing your writing!
4 is for Clover chapter 33 . 3/13/2015
This is my absolute favorite story in the whole collection. Everything is wonderful, but this one just really tugs at my heartstrings. I wonder if the twins would even care about Echo's past life at this point?
Komiv chapter 33 . 2/10/2015
These were excellent and wonderful, definitely enjoyed. Really liked the last chapter in particular, great way to wrap things up.
Lanny-Sama chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Oh man. I love this one.
Lanny-Sama chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
As someone who is new to Transformers, this one took me a while to get, but I LOVE it! Awesomeness awesomeness! Loving your Starscream fanficlets :
Jen Rock chapter 33 . 6/22/2014
This is a beautiful, heart-warming, hilarious collection of the many face of Starscream. They were all very entertaining but my favorites were 13 and 33, the final one. The imagery in 13 of the Seekers dancing in the air was beautiful. I'm glad to see that he finally gets a happy ending and the part with Primus telling him he loved him and Starscream still so supicious was so touching. The twins are going to have their hands full. Great job!
Wildwolfinvader chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
He was jacking wasn't he?
Luxlight chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
I've been wanting to read this for a long time since a friend told me how good it was, and I'm glad to say it really is amazing.
I'm no expert when it comes to grammar, but I think you can use the 's when you've got a contraction: it is (it's) to replace a letter, or when something belongs to someone else e.g. Starscream's wings
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Like Bumblebee, I was rolling on the floor laughing as I read this. XD Oh, poor Starscream
MitzvahRose chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
Despite so many other shorts of yours clearly being superior, this one stuck out to me. You are clearly a fantastic writer, having me equally laugh my aft off at times and sob inner energon tears in the next... I truly admire your writing skills and imagination. I intend on going back and properly reviewing the other chapters, I just wanted to quickly notify you of another fan before asking you something. ;)

I can't promise it'll get done, but if so, a tempting idea has begun to linger on the edge of my processor... if you would allow me I would love to borrow your idea for this chapter and create a story of my own. I would give credit for Atropan to you, of course. Least I could do if you said yes!