Reviews for 28 Starscreams
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 33 . 3/18
This whole fic is awesome! Especially this chapter, I liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing your writing!
One of the Colorless chapter 33 . 3/13
This is my absolute favorite story in the whole collection. Everything is wonderful, but this one just really tugs at my heartstrings. I wonder if the twins would even care about Echo's past life at this point?
Komi V chapter 33 . 2/10
These were excellent and wonderful, definitely enjoyed. Really liked the last chapter in particular, great way to wrap things up.
Lanny-Sama chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Oh man. I love this one.
Lanny-Sama chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
As someone who is new to Transformers, this one took me a while to get, but I LOVE it! Awesomeness awesomeness! Loving your Starscream fanficlets :
Jen Rock chapter 33 . 6/22/2014
This is a beautiful, heart-warming, hilarious collection of the many face of Starscream. They were all very entertaining but my favorites were 13 and 33, the final one. The imagery in 13 of the Seekers dancing in the air was beautiful. I'm glad to see that he finally gets a happy ending and the part with Primus telling him he loved him and Starscream still so supicious was so touching. The twins are going to have their hands full. Great job!
Wildwolfinvader chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
He was jacking wasn't he?
Luxlight chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
I've been wanting to read this for a long time since a friend told me how good it was, and I'm glad to say it really is amazing.
I'm no expert when it comes to grammar, but I think you can use the 's when you've got a contraction: it is (it's) to replace a letter, or when something belongs to someone else e.g. Starscream's wings
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Like Bumblebee, I was rolling on the floor laughing as I read this. XD Oh, poor Starscream
MitzvahRose chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
Despite so many other shorts of yours clearly being superior, this one stuck out to me. You are clearly a fantastic writer, having me equally laugh my aft off at times and sob inner energon tears in the next... I truly admire your writing skills and imagination. I intend on going back and properly reviewing the other chapters, I just wanted to quickly notify you of another fan before asking you something. ;)

I can't promise it'll get done, but if so, a tempting idea has begun to linger on the edge of my processor... if you would allow me I would love to borrow your idea for this chapter and create a story of my own. I would give credit for Atropan to you, of course. Least I could do if you said yes!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Awesome. I love it. That's too much.

I love how the whole war is nothing but a game to the Decepticon top three. But certainly explains why there is such a shortage of permanent deactivations.

The end is the best part: "A red bow? ... I want my universe with a purple bow!" XD XD

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Qwertzu chapter 33 . 12/1/2013
Thanks for this lovely story! I just loved the last chapter... "Surprise us!" Ha!
whitebengal14 chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
This chapter was really cute. :3
Onileo chapter 33 . 9/23/2013
This fic was nothing short of amazing. There were so many moments that left me happy, sad, and reflective. I was in a state of fanfic euphoria for days while reading it. Your writing is excellent and your characterization superb. Thank you for writing this; I'm glad I didn't miss out on it.
Ie-maru chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
I love this chapter so much! I'm so happy Starscream finally gets his happy ending, and I loved the inclusion of Skyfire. And that the twins were his Creators/Guardians was fantastic!