Reviews for Chuck vs Cabin Fever
Reyes9 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Great story. Please update!
mandy chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
please update
mika22412 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Awesome story. I hope you find the time to finish this. It is one of my favorites. Very well written and entertaining.
bbong chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
omg. next chapter please
NickyR chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Ok I think this is on my top 5 CHARAH fanfics, I love the part where she says I think you can suffer through it! you have a great imagination, if only they could actually have the time for each other on the show, this sounds like a good episode for chapter 3
NickyR chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
If only they would get some time off, they need this. we'll have to see on monday!
NickyR chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
That was a nice touch at the end with "i think i can suffer through that" from sarah
jou-jou86 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
wow! hot story, so when is the next chapter!
jordan chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hey so i don't know if you even read your reviews anymore because you have been done with this story for a while but i just had to hope that you would read this and haha i'm kind of asking if you could when you have time make another chuck/sarah story because there haven't been any new ones in really long time and i liked this story a lot. Thanks!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Good setup.
princessdeleon chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
oh ya! love it!
Red Death chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
The way you switch from prose to banned "script" style then back to prose is really jarring and uncomfortable.
tshdow chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Well, it did liven up things. )
BillAtWork chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
I'm glad I didn't read it at work. I would have had a hard (no pun intended) time walking out to the car, lol.
Canadian Chucky chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
What can I say, but it turned out fairly well Gator. :) Nice to see at least one story that can go up against the Chuck/Casey ones.