Reviews for Now That You're Here
D chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
THIS STORY IS AMAZING, PLEASE WRITE MORE!
zombienath chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
Aww, it ends right here? You're killing me, here.
anonymous.individual chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
Oh my god. This story is amazing.

I don't suppose there's any chance you'll finish it? Because that was such a crappy place to end :s
cherisheachother chapter 14 . 6/30/2010
I just finished reading this story and the one that comes before it, and theyre amazing! I know its been a long time since you updated, but I think you should consider finishing this story ]
Kriti chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
oh i just read it again...when will we get another chapter that gives us relief from this cliffy?update soon pl!
xoxokiss210 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
i loved:)
Observer of Life chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
I absolutely love this story. I had read When You're Gone a while ago and only just realized that there might be a sequal. So I checked and here it was. I cannot wait for the next chapter to come.
cora-louise chapter 14 . 4/15/2010
I love your story and i certainly hope you continue it soon.
Kriti chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
man!...i read this chapter again when i came across the story once more...when are u going to update?its one of the besst written fics iv found around here 't abandone it!...really really hoping to hear from u soon...and great great job on the fic btw! :)

!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 14 . 3/4/2010
Brennan stares at what Booth had brought her to play with next.

“So what is it, Bones?” The man in question asked from his place behind her.

It was several seconds before she said anything. “It’s what I thought it was at the scene Booth.” Brennan pulled something away from the body. “This story is missing its author!”

“Great. Where in the hell do we start?” Booth said, rubbing his chin.

“First Booth, we get this to Angela and see if she restore this.” Brennan said, as the artist appeared on the other side of the table. She handed Angela the next chapter which looked to be ruined.

“Let’s hope to it’s the chapter we’re missing. Maybe that’ll lead us to the rest of the story.” Angela said turning away

“Let’s hope so.” Booth said shaking his head.

Can we PLEASE have that update? PLEASE don't leave it hanging like that. You gonna finish the story...it's so good!
PhoenixTears89 chapter 14 . 2/4/2010
Ok, I know it's been ages, but I really hope you haven't abandoned this! Really... leaving the story there would just be cruel!
Megra chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
I just wanted to say that after watching the last episode of Bones, where we finally meet 'Pops' aka Hank Booth, I couldn't stop thinking about your portrayal of Joe. I think of Joe, and can't help but think that Hank must have been so like him as Booth was growing up...

I really hope that you update this soon.

Megra
JuleKiwi chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
OMG keep writing! Quickly! ahh uv got me hooked! please let them get together and Booth to be OK
laureiz chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
Last Saturday I started watching Bones, and I just started season 4. Obviously, this means that I haven't read much Bones fanfic, but I really do like the way you've developed the characters through your story. I think you've made them grow in a believable way, and I look forward to reading more.
Foxy005 chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
Wow... i just discovered the sequel XD i love it! hope you write more soon!