Reviews for Why We Stay
AthenaPrue450 chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
I need more! This is so well written and perfect in every way!
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Hey!

Yup, I always like reading about the opinion of outsiders in every fandom, I've decided thanks to your story.
It is logical. They had to notice something over the years even with the Cleaners around.
Nice story! I hope that I can read more once.

Alicia Mirza chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Hey!

I really liked this one as well :) I can see someone like Elise actually doing this.
I always thought that she knew quite well that it was more than 'family emergency'.

Alicia Mirza chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Hey!

I really liked this one-shot (yes, I started with the third one). I always kind of understood him, but at the same time I was angry with him. He wanted to save people, make a difference, make sure that the bad guys couldn't hurt the good ones, and yet... With helping the sisters he has done a lot more probably then he has ever achieved in his mortal carrier. So, I always wondered.
It was nice to read your version of WHY.
Thanks for sharing it.

Lilingppg007 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
So much of feels... This is the kind of plot I would never be able to think up. The questions I never even thought about. I must say, your story is one of the best I've read.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I really enjoyed this! It was a good, interesting, original idea. We got to see a perspective from someone in all their daily life (well, maybe not so much of Paige's with Daryl) and why they were so willing to accept the lame excuse of "Family emergencies" so often and not question what was going on. But I think I liked the 3rd chapter the best because we got to really 'see' into Daryl's thoughts about why he thought it was time to put in a transfer.
Secret Thought chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Loved this!
Dominus Trinus chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Loved this. Completely original which is rare in the Charmed fandom these days. If you ever get an idea for a fourth chapter, I'll be looking forward to reading it :-)
SpangleyPony chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Love, love the idea and I'm wondering why no one has thought of it before. Is it complete, you mention three parts but it's not listed as complete? If you have any more ideas please post them. I would really like Phoebe to find out Elise knows in some way, another fic maybe?
PardoxPixie chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I really like what you did here. I mean really, how many times did Piper and Phoebe cry "Family emergency" and take off to go demon fighting? How stupid would their coworkers have to be to buy the lame excuses?

And it's very nice to go deeper into the Morris family. How that relationship broke. In the show, with Shelia we went from her mad at Daryl at the end of season 6 for not helping the Sisters, to a year later, mad at him for all the danger he put them in for helping in the past. Or something like that. And no progression in-between. I like this development much better.

I can see how he needed to get out of SF, he was a mortal who had been helping the witches on legal or criminal matters for 6 years. 5, if you count him stopping after his Death Roe incident.
Caffeinated Star chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I'm reminded of why I loved Charmed so much, even though it could be incredibly cheesy, had bad plotting on occasion and simply went downhill in the middle of S7. The writing might have been a little stilted in some places during the flashbacks (due to the shift in tenses, I believe) but this was nicely done.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Great story, I really think that you captured the atmosphere around the sisters really well. I would love if you finished the story! So far, it's been great!
WHYBENORMAL93 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
i can't wait to see what you have planned. Also I don't see why it would surprise you one bit that you got these reviews. The stories great. It's just something that i've never thought about and, of course, it's interesting.
d chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
wonderful job! and by the way i wasn't bored with elise's activites. i really can't wait to read more!
lizardmomma chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
very orignial idea. I really like what you have done with the story so far.