Reviews for The Clash
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Wait wait wait wait. It is i the future OVER 2050 and there are STILL people in the time that hates guys who likes guys?!
AnonRev chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
please feel proud and accomplished as this is the first twilight fanfic i've been able to read more than 200 words and not have to find something else to do for entertainment. waiting for ch 20
KiWiLov chapter 28 . 5/13/2012
loved it update soon
Storylover158 chapter 28 . 11/25/2011
I love this story. You are AMAZING!
Shiba-san chapter 28 . 8/21/2010
Why would they keep that a secret? Alexander can just leave with him. They wouldn't stop him. Please Update!
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
love it keep writing please.
MuscatHairGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Excuse me but where is THE LAST CHAPTER? I have reviewed it yesterday and now it's gone! :( I want to reread it. :(
MACMONKEY chapter 27 . 7/19/2010
the story is really great and i cant wait for the next chapter :)
MuscatHairGirl chapter 28 . 7/18/2010
I knew it! ;) Who else it would be. Love this chapter. Love Anthony back. I wonder how the family will react. I won't write "Please update soon" because I know you need more time than you used to.
fireflii chapter 28 . 7/17/2010
I couldn't help but smile throughout this whole chapter. It was just so amazing. I really don't know what to say. I love the twist in the plot, I truly do. The writing, reactions, description, and overall emotion was wonderful. This was a truly amazing chapter. Words can't describe how much I loved this chapter. I hope to read more soon! -

~Skylaar Wolf
The-Angel-Illusion chapter 28 . 7/17/2010
Wow. Holy. Anthony is back! Awesome chapter (but i like errol too) Awesome chapter! Thank God you updated. I was about to have a mental breakdown if you didn't soon. Amazing. Ander I love you!
runswithvamp chapter 28 . 7/17/2010
yes yes yes u updated! thank you thank you thank you! wow now i dont know if im on team anthony or team errol
Amy chapter 27 . 7/9/2010
I had no idea you'd updated. Wow. I feel so bad for them, and I did like them as a couple. Only they don't have that earth shattering love, and that stuff about his ex, now what? I do think the convo and resulting awkwardness was adorable though. Lol. But the humor quickly faded. Poor Errol. That was too close, if not for Alice.. I have to say I really like Bella's plan. *cheeky grin* But how sad and angsty everything is now. Poor Ander. Speaking of, who's that? Hm.. cliff hangers are just evil!
darkroge chapter 27 . 6/24/2010
so cute im a bit sad about errol i like them together :(
Charlie's Channel chapter 27 . 6/17/2010
It's been two months...you MUST update! This is a wonderful male OC story that has an incredibly well thought out and fantastic plot line. I have never read anything like it and I am going to be very mad at you if you do not update it ;). Well, I hope that you do anyways. Because this fanfiction is truly one of the most original of them all that I've read, and there arn't that many great male OC's out there that arn't ectremally sappy and heart-clenching. Don't get me wrong, i love those, but this is a nice change. Please update soon!