Reviews for Venom Our Name Is
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh Venom, don't ever change...
Luvisia chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
XD I loved this. Venom trying to be nice... I've used that approach myself, although the kid wasn't scared. I kinda made her out to be tough. Anyway, wuzup with Yoda? That was really random lol
Mach Farcon chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Well Done!

I enjoyed this fic.

Venom is probably one of the only spider-man enemies that I have enjoyed reading about for more then the necessary back story.

Also, symbiotes are badass.

Mach
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aw! lol It's cute. I like it. Too bad the mom freaked.
Churnok chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Amusing to see Venom trying to be a good guy. The dagger filled grin and the prehensile tongue don't help at all. Especially when dealing with a scared little girl. What he should have done is revealed his human face, then tried his Yoda impression. Both mother and daughter probably thought the big black monster was going to eat someone.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Yoda puppet.

*snicker*

X3
Brooklynnx chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I have to admit that this was a lot better than I expected. I think you captured Eddie/Venom beautifully. The entire Yoda scene made it for me.

Also, I am a huge Adam-Troy Castro fan. I saw you thanked him in your Author's Note. I found his writing to be simply brilliant. He's helped me so much with my Spider-Man writing, and as I've spoken with him he's extremely supportive and encouraging. You can tell who his fans are, and I saw that a bit in this.

Overall, great work here. It wasn't too much...just right. I enjoyed it.
Spawn Guy chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow. A Venom story that actually makes me care about Venom a little bit. Don't see many of those.
Ultraman Nexus chapter 1 . 6/28/2008