Reviews for Ground Rules
Oh my soft and fuzzy feels! I adore this!
The Amazing Mumbo chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This story is made of yes
elliott115 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Awwwww so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Aaaawww. 2 cute
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Well, that wasn't awkward at all. Lol
PurpleDreamer99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Awww this was overall so adorable and so sweet (: I love it!
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Sooooo cute! :D
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awwww, very sweet. Aang probably would be protective like that... but I don't think he would ever consider offering up his firstborn for anything. Sokka might though. XD
pumkin98 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I read this in houner of Lyralocke and I want to say It was such a tragidy that she died so soon, we will miss her. You were the most hounerable author every, I put this story in my favorites not olny because I love it but because it was created out of love, and pasion. Namastay Lyralocke, I hope all of your stories get published here. Thank you and good night.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
so cute very sweet...you should do follow up fics with there children.
iAir Nomad chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
There was one particular part in this story that caught my attention the most:

"Um… after we have an airbender, you have to decide when we stop having kids."

"Me?" she asked sleepily.

"You," he replied firmly. "It's your body."

I actually really liked these lines, it shows how much Aang cares for Katara. This should always be a discussion discussed between soon-to-be parents, because it's true. The woman should always have her own rights when it comes to pregnancy. In these modern times, people seem to have forgotten to respect the woman and her rights, but having these characters say these lines made me quite happy. :)

The overall story was very unique and wonderful, as usual. You are truly a fantastic writer, and I hope you will continue to write creatively with these Kataang oneshots :D
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love this story!
vine chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Okay, so here I am, lurking all your fics (well, not all of them, but I'm getting there slowly) and I have realized something. You are brilliant.

The way you work with these characters is magic. And it actually feels real, and there, and just like how the show would be, if it got a few years to tell about their lives afterward. You've managed to keep the innocence and wonder of this couple alive, too, which is what most writers seem to lose when they start to talk about children or marriage or sex for these two. I think that their couple has an unusual dynamic, though that could just be me, and you've managed to retain that all. So thank you for these. I'm going to shut up now, and go read some more.
Niger chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
nice story. Really enjoyed it.
JuStIn chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Yo0 straught up l0ves it l0l great gob )