Reviews for 24 Hours
sweetgurl4you chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
i like it!

please updatee :D
edge15684 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
You should really finish the story. Yes they do belong together. Update please?
edge15684 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is a very good start. Why didn't you complete the story?
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Good chapter. Cant wait to see what Grissom is up to. Please continue soon! Grissom had been a jerk, but the angst adds to the drama of how it all turns around in the end. so, just think about that when writing. How it can all be in the end!
marina chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
im curious what is he gonna do.. plz update soon
LittleSpooky chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Warning to all men:

Wear a cup?

Wow, descriptive A/N there :o)
grissomloveyahoo.com chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
WOW! what crawled up his butt and died? We all know he loves her soo get with it grissom already! OK, enough ranting, This story is going to be a great one I can feel it, The way he yelled at Catherine and Greg, well, watch out cat will get , hiney you can alwys lock him up for being !he! I can't wait to see what is the perfect gift for enjoyed this so far.
nooneknew chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
i have really enjoyed this story so far please continue it. i prefer truth or dare.
buckit chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
i like what ive read so far cant wait for more.

i go with 20 questions alot have done truth or dare

keep upm the good work
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
This is greeat! Cant wait to see what his perfect gift is! I prefer 20 questions myself. Update soon!
My Kate chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Sofia is a meddling #$%$...she should keep away from Grissom (and I'm glad to see that he agrees)...can't WAIT to see what he was tearing off...he can be romantic when he wants to be...my answer to your question is always 20 QUESTIONS...have a great trip...enjoy the beach and think about posting soon as you get home... :)
Little siss chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
truth or dare any time except on a sunday. Then it's time for 20 questions!

Great story! I like Jim giving Gil a piece of his mind!

Please update soon!
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Defiently 20 questions.

And good work on the chapter. Keep it up.

Have fun at the beach! I'll still be here waiting.

luvs hugs x

Elizabeth
The Smoose chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
I'd like to see a 20 Questions thing cos there's a gazillion truth or dare ones out there, it'd be interesting.
jenstog chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I like it- I'm putting it on alert, but I am NOT a patient person when it comes to updates, so get on the ball chick! I will come at you like a spider monkey for updates- the better I like the story, the nastier I get :) Aren't you thrilled? :)