Reviews for I Know Why The Wolf Howls At The Moon
PastOneonta chapter 30 . 7/24
Interesting and different. Thanks for sharing Jovie with us.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/24
Interesting beginning!. I may review more chapters though I doubt you are still involved. It is hard to believe you wrote this story six years ago.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
Even though im not a massive fan of twilight, I have to say that I loved this story so much that I've read it over again.

So thankyou! planning on reading the sequel too!
wajagirlliz chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
oooo! Is great thus far. I will have to check out the tv show wolf lake. Sounds interesting. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
The sequel should be about Jovie's baby
cherry blossom chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
i love it. seeing different breeds of werewolves is cool. love the romance. Nessie and Conner growing up together and the imprint stuff is very cute. can't wait to read the sequel.
MelissaRM chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
Prob the best i've read in a while, even though I kinda had to research the anime for the skinwalker stuff
:D
Guest chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
this was an absolutely lovely story and i loved every second of it. You are an amazing writer and although some parts were cliche it was enough to keep me entertained until the end of the story.
Cdelancy chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
LOL! Best ending ever! Great story!
KATY123 chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
Love love love love it. This is by far the best JacobxOC I have ever read on I am so happy that you could finish it. Going to go read the sequel, so excited now I'm wondering if Seth is going to imprint on the new baby ahh thank you so much for creating such an awesome story :)
Conqueredtier chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Your plot sounded really good, and your ideas flow well. I just can't deal with how sexual Jovie is. It's almost as if the bond she and Jame shares is superficial because she's basically a wh**e. I try to understand it in your point of view but it just disgusts me... Sex should be reserved for one person, another if that person doesn't work out.
Anyways, loved your plot but the free sex is a killer, especially for a romance story.
MidnightDreamer73 chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
You should so make a two-shot of the mating ceremony! Like I know it's late but I think a lot of people would want to read about it. You don't have to include it in the story for people who don't want to read it and if it's a separate two or one shot then only the people who want to read it should. :)

Midnight
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Fuuuuu
dbg chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Wow, did someone else imprint?
dbg chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
What a cliffhanger. Your a great author.