Reviews for I Know Why The Wolf Howls At The Moon
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 30 . 6/23
Fantastic story
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 20 . 6/23
I feel bad for Jacob. I don't think he is being moody. Its a bit insulting that Eric and Emma don't trust Jacob.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 17 . 6/23
This is my third time reading this fic. I love it but I thought I should point out that its a bit hypocritical that Jovi thinks its wrong to kill Bella and her baby when her own pack kills humans. I know killing a baby is on a whole other level but its implied in an earlier chapter that they have killed several people before (even other kids).
Kushka chapter 30 . 11/13/2018
Great story
Gabby-Hunter chapter 21 . 1/30/2018
I think seth is going to imprint on nessie
anglefate chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Finally, never thought i’d find this one again. Still one of my favorites
Joy98 chapter 30 . 3/14/2016
I found your story. I could not stop reading it. This is an amazing story. I love it so much. I hope this finds you well. I noticed you have not written in a long time. I hope you start writing again sometime. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. :-)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/3/2015
i love this so much!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
I love this story I've read this story more than I can count please finish the other story
PastOneonta chapter 30 . 7/24/2015
Interesting and different. Thanks for sharing Jovie with us.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Interesting beginning!. I may review more chapters though I doubt you are still involved. It is hard to believe you wrote this story six years ago.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
Even though im not a massive fan of twilight, I have to say that I loved this story so much that I've read it over again.

So thankyou! planning on reading the sequel too!
wajagirlliz chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
oooo! Is great thus far. I will have to check out the tv show wolf lake. Sounds interesting. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
The sequel should be about Jovie's baby
cherry blossom chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
i love it. seeing different breeds of werewolves is cool. love the romance. Nessie and Conner growing up together and the imprint stuff is very cute. can't wait to read the sequel.