Reviews for One
finstermunker chapter 1 . 10/1
Well then. Way to get me entirely invested in a 3k word one shot
Leraiv Snape chapter 1 . 6/8
Beautiful and awful. You have a true gift for both crafting a story and portraying it touchingly.
It will nove if someone decides to explore this idea and continue it
LimeLight chapter 1 . 1/6
This was wonderful! (If, ya know, tear jerking. About midway through, I heard a snap. Turned out to be one of my heartstrings.) I really loved (loved, cried over, same diff) the format in which you wrote it. I really am serious, though, this made me cry. Therefore, it must be more wonderful than I can even understand. Actually, since I apparently ENJOY having my heartstrings systematically obliterated, now that you're finished with In His Shoes, WILL you do a part two? Personally, I think it would make sense to call it two.
fanatla chapter 1 . 1/2
8.5 years later and I am almost in tears... this is depressing but wonderful story. It is a shame you did not do a second part.
limonium chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
god i need part 2 man im just imagining zuko seeing his friends again and smiling weakly and saying "i knew you would come" because it would really break their hearts
cl.lee chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I hope you'll post part 2 now that in his shoes is completed
4701rose chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
TTxTT So sad! Poor Zuko . . .
soupcan chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is brilliant. Also very depressing, but brilliant.
I imagine that Spirit!Aang was probably very frustrated with having to wait for his next incarnation to grow up enough to communicate and show the Gaang where to find Zuko. And everyone would probably be horrified that they didn't rescue Zuko sooner, despite Katara trying to rationalize it. She's probably just as torn up inside about it... And Zuko will probably be mad that they took eight years to come for him, despite understanding on a mental level that they thought he was dead...
Gah, so many feels to explore. I'd be very interested in seeing a part two!
Arlya chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
That was incredible. Not even lengthy but still had me upset and then happy. So well written!
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I'm crying. I hate you and I'm crying and that was amazing.
LadyBlueMoon2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Wow...just... wow.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Tragic but hopeful. Very nicely balanced between the two. Thank you for writing and posting this!
irezel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
owowowowow, that hurt in a beautiful way. lovely story. :)
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
The ending was so sweet... I loved it.