Reviews for Follow You Home
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was so much fun to read! You left it at a great place but I wish there was more... I always wish there more when I find a great story. Plus I really like the idea of DG and Wyatt having a few adventures on the other side.
A.j chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh, this story absolutely did not get enough love. I read this a few years ago (bad me for not reviewing then!) and it's been one that's just STUCK with me ever since. There's a heaviness to this, and a weight that I'm really unable to describe.

Thank you SO MUCH for writing a story wherein DG leaves. The enormity of the things she learned in the series were kind of ridiculous, and the culture shock and acclimatization would be damn near unbearable. Thank you for following up and telling a story of what might have happened. DG wasn't (isn't?) perfect, and the fact that she ran almost makes me like her MORE.

I'm also really impressed with your Cain voice. Thank you for not whitewashing his experiences, or backing off too much on the hard stuff. I like that in DG's crisis, then confidence, Cain is letting himself reconsider. He's letting himself figure out what he wants. This is an amazing story, and you really, really should be proud of it.
RumCake chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I really can't stop laughing! You have SoCal down so perfectly. Really, quite good, I couldn't stop reading.

Cain really is a blood hound, isn't he? ... Although I still want to know what DG's letter to him said.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
It is friendship with a hint of something more, and an interesting twist to Zoners on the Other Side. I liked it a lot.
Bee03 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
*Clap, clap* Excellent. I loved it. And it was so long! I didn't even realize how long it was until maybe halfway through it and I was like 'oh, my god, yay!' Lol. Nicely done. I love that Cain didn't force Deeg to go back. Great job.

Bee
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow...just...Wow. I have to say that after seeing Cain so competent and at home traipsing around the O.Z., it was nice to see him out of place and confused by the Other Side. It would have been strange enough for him in Kansas, but for the Tin Man to be dropped in L.A.? Serious culture shock! LOL. It was sad to see DG's life so boring living on her own. And she seriously needed a friend around because her life in L.A. was no better than her life in the O.Z. I loved how she took Cain around on all the buses and trains and I got a kick out of Cain loving chili dogs and curly fries. I'm so glad that Cain was the one to find her and that he didn't force the issue on her right away. I would love to see more on DG and Cain's life in L.A. Maybe he could start working for the Lowry's. Hell, I don't know.

I loved that Cain sent the trunk back in the travel storm and stayed behind with DG. It broke my heart when he admitted that she was all he had, but I'm glad he figured it out and decided to stick around. This story was simply amazing. The tone was so much different from any other Tin Man fanfic I've read, but in a good way. Great to see DG being the one to show him around. I just got a kick out of that.

Thanks for writing and posting! Amazing story!

Jaime