Reviews for Life as a Dasey family
Franshes chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Um...dude, I don't like to critique especially since it's a really good story and all but just a reminder, Sam's last name isn't Carson, it's Marshall
NostalgicDaydream chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
I liked all of your stories! Especially the ending! Casey was very funny... bring me my babies! That just sounds funny if someone yells it. But you are a very good writer, you should write another one like this.
princetongirl chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
wonderful
cantlivewithoutme chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
great job!
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
keep going love it so sweet
Listerfiend86 chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
TRIPLETS? WOW! Hehe Derek and his super-sperm LOL. I swear, my eyes bugged out of my head when I read that...just...whoa!

Haha, great updates! More soon, por favor! :D
cantlivewithoutme chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
yea! Casey forgave him, there back together and now babies on the way! :) great job again... and what Job does derek have? And did they ever get a bigger house?
7thheaven4evr chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
I loved the 3 new chapters! I like the little bit of drama u added.
cantlivewithoutme chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Aw... Case forgive the boy... anywhoo this is really good... ohh it would be neat if casey had triplets ( i haven't read a dasey where triplets where born) just a thought...:) and again Great Job on the story and Updates :)
cantlivewithoutme chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Great Job!
Listerfiend86 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Wow...Derek is epicly stupid haha. Poor Casey! At home taking care of his daughter while she is pregnant with his second child and he's off drinking in some bar...what a dumbass! *kicks him* I'm glad George is being nice again though...maybe he can help them this time around.

Great updates! More soon! :D
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
George just needed a verbal itchslap huh?how old would he be now? 47?
Listerfiend86 chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Aw I'm glad Emily and Casey made up! But George needs to get his head out of his ass or I'll kick him in it! LOL

Great updates! More soon! :D
7thheaven4evr chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
I am so happy you wrote a sequel! I can't remember if I wrote reviews for the 1st part of the story but that one was great too! Keep writing.