Reviews for Run Away Love
SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/24
I thought this was a story about Harry? WTF? Only his name is mentioned though I guess that was your intention just add his name a few times and attract the *Wow* crowd.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
Does an unbreakable vow mean that Lily would come and haunt Snape?
SortingHat chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
This is why gang life is never good. You either wind up in prison or dead.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Even though this is an off canon fic with personalities totally changed I think it's a good fic.

It seems that today's generation think that good fanfiction means it has to have gang banging and lots of sex to be good.

If it doesn't have a mental overdose of naughty stuff then it's rubbish or so what they think today.

Don't be a fool don't be *cool*.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Thank you for having Harry not speak gang or as I call it Gorilla language further degrading his mind from his true potential to help humanity.

Once you waste your brain science has proven that braincells don't grow back which is why you always have to practice to be good at something.

Kinda like riding a bicycle where you suck at first but you grow new connections in your brain that learns how to balance without really even thinking about it at one point.

Drugs slowly kill these brain connections and unless caught in time destroy lives. I've seen drugs ruin people sadly who could've grown up in a decent life.

Drugs ARE a choice and globalization kills more jobs then it creates if it creates any. Unless you call cheap slave labor as *jobs* where they are locked in a factory 12 hours a day 7 days a week with a bowl of rice for food.

And that's actually the *good* jobs.

All the technology in China you only get if you do what the Communist Party says then you get special treatment so in other words unless you are willing to whip or beat somebody in interrigation you will be the one beaten.

Want more globalization? Vote Hillary and she will also make sure that no radio stations will ever voice opposition and no alternate media sources to blow the whistle.

Want freedom and peace? Trump may have faults as nobody's perfect but he is our best candidate to at least minimize damage.

I seriously doubt he can stop the wrecking ball aimed at the USA like he thinks he can in which is going to find himself up a creek without a paddle but at least somebody is saying it.

I just don't know if he means it.
Name.exe failed to load chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Ok I'm hoping this will be updated but I doubt it will be
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
I love it keep writing
zuppercat chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Love it! :)
fastwithspirit chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
so im gonna go ahead and assume this is abandoned?
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I would like to see another version in. There are many people who have religious back grounds who read stories on here. I know it seems weird but despite what main stream media says in their atheist agenda *which goes back to the 1930s and the Fabians* there will always be people with religion backgrounds.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
A *normal* neighborhood at least in the old days back when we had something called manners and moral values did not consist of neighbors poking their noses thru their windows at every opportunity.

They must be seriously bored with their lives and have had it with lame stream media *without realizing it* if all they do is poke their noses out whenever something unusual happens.

It's great to be friendly with small time chat and help each other in crisis out as that's what being neighborly means.
alisa chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
dumbledore bad at potions? highly unlikely. he discovered the 12 uses of dragon's blood.
jessthereader13 chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
You could add corupt to your list.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
But Officer I swear a magical red quill made me fuck with that pretty women a few nights ago and sell dope to the undercover officer at the motel room the other day and wear pink underwear! *Officer shakes his head at the most lamest excuse yet* and that winds up being a deal breaker for the suspect as well in any hopes of grace by the judge.

This is a pretty good story but hopefully you get the hint from what I wrote that the conclusion is a little lame to put it mildly.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
It seems the reviewers below me don't realize how old the story is and how long the last update is.

It's sad you never took your account here seriously and had a lazy ass attitude about things. Sure you have *life* getting in the way but who here doesn't? except for the authors who don't have much imagination and only care about *snogging* in their fics with little substance to the story.

I have some ideas myself for fanfics but never bothered because of the extremist attitudes on here and that good stories tend to get very few reviews compared to the *standard* fics that are nothing special except people's favorite paring which is just enough to get 1,000 plus reviews.

It's sad that the fanfics that get 1K reviews tend to be cookie cutter fics that are generic and are only popular because the author advertises people's favorite pairing and people suddenly gloss over anything wrong both story wise and technical.

Then when somebody DOES evade the magic spell that dumbs people down the author acts all shocked someone has the *nerves* to dare criticize their works! Actually with the majority of stories being so close to *script* I dare not even call it *their* works since mostly they just change a few words here and there.