Reviews for Run Away Love
I love it keep writing
zuppercat chapter 7 . 5/31
Love it! :)
fastwithspirit chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
so im gonna go ahead and assume this is abandoned?
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I would like to see another version in. There are many people who have religious back grounds who read stories on here. I know it seems weird but despite what main stream media says in their atheist agenda *which goes back to the 1930s and the Fabians* there will always be people with religion backgrounds.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
A *normal* neighborhood at least in the old days back when we had something called manners and moral values did not consist of neighbors poking their noses thru their windows at every opportunity.

They must be seriously bored with their lives and have had it with lame stream media *without realizing it* if all they do is poke their noses out whenever something unusual happens.

It's great to be friendly with small time chat and help each other in crisis out as that's what being neighborly means.
alisa chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
dumbledore bad at potions? highly unlikely. he discovered the 12 uses of dragon's blood.
jessthereader13 chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
You could add corupt to your list.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
But Officer I swear a magical red quill made me fuck with that pretty women a few nights ago and sell dope to the undercover officer at the motel room the other day and wear pink underwear! *Officer shakes his head at the most lamest excuse yet* and that winds up being a deal breaker for the suspect as well in any hopes of grace by the judge.

This is a pretty good story but hopefully you get the hint from what I wrote that the conclusion is a little lame to put it mildly.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
It seems the reviewers below me don't realize how old the story is and how long the last update is.

It's sad you never took your account here seriously and had a lazy ass attitude about things. Sure you have *life* getting in the way but who here doesn't? except for the authors who don't have much imagination and only care about *snogging* in their fics with little substance to the story.

I have some ideas myself for fanfics but never bothered because of the extremist attitudes on here and that good stories tend to get very few reviews compared to the *standard* fics that are nothing special except people's favorite paring which is just enough to get 1,000 plus reviews.

It's sad that the fanfics that get 1K reviews tend to be cookie cutter fics that are generic and are only popular because the author advertises people's favorite pairing and people suddenly gloss over anything wrong both story wise and technical.

Then when somebody DOES evade the magic spell that dumbs people down the author acts all shocked someone has the *nerves* to dare criticize their works! Actually with the majority of stories being so close to *script* I dare not even call it *their* works since mostly they just change a few words here and there.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Good like trying to find Harry mixed in with MILLIONS of people. London is the *old* New York City due to it being just as crowded and congested due to poor growth planning with older buildings instead of tall skyscrapers.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
As the old saying goes never judge a book by it's color! Though on the other side of the coin be sure to judge when appropriate or otherwise your just as lazy as the politically correct crowd that bowls over to the whim of the media and government.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
"If many of you wonderful readers have a problem with slash, tell me and I'll write another version that won't have it in." I would like to see a version without slash as I am one of a few believers in family values still left that knows how to use the internet. (shock)

Sadly most internet users are losers who not only doesn't like traditional family values but will go so far as to pollute threads with sexual *jokes* thinking they are being funny about the size of someone's penis when the thread doesn't call for it which winds up completely derailing whatever the topic was about and the mods wind up usually closing the thread
horsesrules chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Write more it's really good
Gryffindor4Life chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
What's dad doing on the floor?
Sleeping
I cracked up at that! Awesome
P-Webes chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
this is a very interesting story. i wish that you would finish it please! :)