Reviews for Fissure
Love love love this
Izzy713 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
So cute love it-Izzy713
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was a great story. I too am a Jasper fan and you did him very well here. Very cute a fluffy. I would love to see Alice on stilts!
emmabeesamuel chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
i like the picture under the eiffel tower, I thought that was very cute
Emily chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Love love love this!

But I would like to point out that the beginning quote is from a song by Aqualung, not Sara Bareilles. Not bein mean, just thought that was funny. Took me forever to remember who that song was by. :/
FederalAgency chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
He's soooooo sweet I LOVE Jasper everyone thinks he is ugly and scary even gay! But I think he is the most lovable person aside from Alice
ShesGotStyle16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
i loved this! hahahaha, sugar loaf... :)

favorited.
catherinedoncaster1995 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
loved it and have read all of your work, please read mine, i know its cheeky but no one evr seems to, if you love edward read my a cullen christmas, chapter 2 is up soon
tutriceange chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This was a wonderful story! It was really well-written and true to character! You did a great job, especially with the pictures. Great job!
Queen Bitch chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is possibly the best one I've read of all the Jasper / Alice stories out there.

Jasper has always been my favorite character in the series. I think it's because he' not perfect and he struggled and his past helped you see how much he's changed.

Jasper's story was one of redemption. And love. :)

Your story is well paced and well written. I have come to love Alice and Jasper just recently (I have been averse to reading the Twilight series because I think it just didn't hold my attention long enough). But I love how Stephenie wrote Jasper's back story and I read and finished just to find out how everything ends for the Cullens.

Thank you for writing this.

I loved it!
AliceW chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
it's so cute!
camilee chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
sweet i liked it i always love alice and jasper
Frailly chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aww just amazing, so sweet!
Bec chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
PS For the reference, was it the Sugar Loaf. I seem to remember someone calling Kellan a Sugar Loaf...