Reviews for Running
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Let's just have them hug and kiss and him say I LOVE YOU TOO and Donna smile and everyone happy? Pretty please?
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Great story!
x-Kim0x chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Donna rules. I loved how she was smiling in the ep; the Doctor's probably told Donna more about Rose because she won't get jealous about it because she doesn't fancy him. It was good to see her thoughts in words.

OMG! Glad I live in England lol I've watched it 3 times and bits of it more than that. I'm uploading it but it could take a while cos I have to rip it off of DVD and everything. Hopefully I'll get it all up tonight; my channel is /kjs92
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I've never been so glad that I have uTorrent as I was this morning.

Meanwhile... Donna is absolutely a Doctor/Rose shipper. That scene in the TARDIS when Donna says that as bad as everything else is, the barriers between parallel worlds collapsing and the danger... "But Rose is coming back... isn't that good?" and the Doctor's reply. He actually smiles... and not his 'everything's fine, really' or his 'grin and bear it' or 'I'm a lunatic' and none of those other hollow looking smiles David Tennant seems to be able to play so well when the character demands it. That same smile was mirror on both their faces as they ran toward each other...

I could tell that it was going to be interrupted, knew it would happen... but I was hoping it would just be Jack materialising in the middle just as they reach each other. That would have been fantastic, heh. Could you imagine the flirting and inuendo that he'd set loose?

The one thing I'm wondering about is Donna, her reaction about his regeneration... she knows what it is, must do from dialogue in 'The Doctor's Daughter', maybe not how it works or the full details, but she is pretty panicked right there at the end. Rose I can understand, sort of, because she's been looking for "him", fixated would probably be a better word, and if he changes he'll be that little bit different all over again - plus the last time he regenerated he almost died from complications of the Time Vortex and I imagine she's worried it's going to go all wrong.

Also... I want K-9. Really. They'd better put him in somewhere or there'll be hell to pay.
Roses23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Omg! So good! Love it! x
Shezzi chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
ok, i can't upload the ep for you, and for all i know you've found it already, but if you haven't go to either: w. sidereel. com (remove the spaces) or w. surfthechannel. net, it'll show you links to uploaded versions...i watched it on youtube thru sidreel, but for some reason it's been posted under really really wierd titles, which would be why you probably can't find it. anyway, hope that helps! love xx Shezzi
Angel of Apathy chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Can you not get BBC iPlayer in America? And that cliffhanger was so evil... I think I may have to kill the BBC as punishment. But only after stealing the film so I can see what happens!
NovemberMist chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
download it from seriously worth it. *twitches*

Nicely done, btw
Janiqua chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Dude, I LOVED that scene! Donna was so happy to see them reuniting and I admire her for that. I hope Martha has a similar reaction.

Heads up! Go to youtube and search for kidznamerica

Get there before the episode is taken down.
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
two things: I saw the look in Donna's eyes when she told the Doctor to ask Rose himself. She is SO a 10/Rose shipper! Too right! And I think that's very accurate of how she would feel.

As for the thing...look it up as 'La Terra Rubata' it's in English, but its the whole ep. Look up parta una (or uno) and then dos, tres, quatro, cinco...I'm American too so I praised this person like no tomorrow.

Good job!