Reviews for I'm Glad You're Him
icanhearthedrums chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
LOVE IT
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Love the story! Write a new chapter plz!
Ali chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Hi : ) I really loved this story. There are not enough Cross and Wesley fics out there. The relationship between them is amazing.

I wanted to let you know that I have posted this fic on .com . I hope you are alright with this. It is an apprechiation blog for them which a friend of mine and I have put together.

post/36935303927/im-glad-youre-him

We hope that you will write more :3
Sen2TOS9 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Loved this!
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Hey you, THANK YOU. This was delightful. Loved your charecterization, and oh your dry humor, that had me giggling at my mobile. (only thing thats wierder than talking to your computer, I'm told)

Anyway, I know this is late, and I have no idea what you are going to write, but please write more? There's no one who gets the voices nailed down like you do, and trust me I've read loads of Cross and Wes fics. So if you have a plot bunny of any kind running around your head, please do type it down. I love this movie, (it has McAvoy, whats not to love?) and I'll be sure to read whatever you hopefully come up with in the future.

Anyhow, aside from being a demanding bitch, I'm also pretty impressed. That was a great piece of writing, keep up the excellent style.

Har33m.
Erestory chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
a excellent story. i really love the parts where he talks to the reader. so funny!
MoonlightChaotic chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hehe I'm sooooo glad I finally looked up some Wanted fics. I watched the movie and was like, "Him killing his dad sucks *gasp* someone should write a story where he comes back to life!" you however did one better :) For that you have my thanks!
ParalyticDreamx chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I LOVE IT! i love the goddamn movie too...) umm u just inspired me to make a wanted fanfic...hm...how about s4s...i support ur story u support mine...pm me please! )
XxWantedGalxX chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Heya. I have just read both Chapters and I have to say your an amazing writter. I love how it feels like your being directly addressed and I love the remarks about Wesley's appearence. James McAvoy has beautiful eyes, and you captured that well.

I think this has so much potential to continue. I would love to see how they bring down the fraternity and to see if Wesley can convince his father to let him refrain from his old life.

PLEASE CONTINUE
alexceasar chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I watched the movie for the first time today and loved it. The Dad twist was great. But it left me hungry for more. I enjoyed the first two chapters so far. The interactions between Wesley and his dad are really good. And Wesley's thoughts are very funny.

Hopefully, you will continue this. Maybe writing about how Wesley and his father take out the Fraternity together? How Wesley lives afterwards? What do they do? Maybe another loom was hidden in the monestary in Arabia and Wesley, his dad and his dads friend will create a new Fraternity? Maybe there was a rival band of assassins? Or does he settle down and live a normal boring life? I can't wait to find out.
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
I loved the movie and I was so wishing they had ended up together as father and son but it was so sad that he died! I'm not only happy that there is a Wanted fic but the story subject is what struck me to the core. Too bad you're not continuing this.
Stars Enchantress chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Great chapter! I really like Wesley's voice here, since you've completely got it down. I'd love to see a story through Cross' eyes (which would probably be even easier since it's totally up to you).

I'm a huge fan of some father/son drama, so I've got to thank you for that. Cross' descriptions of the baseball game and when he was with Wesley were great.

I do hope you keep posting for Wanted - in fact, you have to. I insist.

-Star
anon chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
yeah
ErroneousAxiom chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
See what Stars Enchantress wrote? Right. She pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.

I loved this. Loved it loved it loved it, can't say enough how much I loved it. It was brilliant. I loved the movie so much, and you took me right there again, right back into the heart of the story. You captured Wesley's voice amazingly well, and even Cross was on par with the movie character. The way you narrated this, it was like I could hear in my head Wesley saying the words.

Long review short, continue. Continue, or I will hunt you down.

Nice resurrection technique, by the way. Fox would have liked it. Not that I'm hinting or anything.

But hey, even if you don't continue, promise me you won't stop writing. You've got a gift, my friend.