Reviews for Come Full Circle
Krulla Chief chapter 11 . 5/6
So, given that this is on indefinate hiatus, I have a question or two. Mostly pertaining to whether you think you'll come back to this at some point or not. Now, don't get me wrong, I care about this story because of how good it is, but if you aren't up to it, that's perfectly okay and I understand if you give a reason for it. While I hope for an update, if you give a reason as to why you won't, then neat. But, I do hope that you do come back to this story at some point. Either way, seeya later because I'll probably be checking out your other stories again.
arinasution5 chapter 2 . 4/2
Go
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon
Atheist god chapter 11 . 2/4
Nice
Kiufe chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE PLEASE UPDATE! Ive beeen reading this awsome story since i first found fanfiction and only reasently came apon it again, just to find out the last time it was updated was in 2010. I really like this story and would really like to keep reading.
hitsuruki4eva chapter 11 . 12/2/2016
Such a good story I really hope you update it
ThePaintedHand chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
Hasn't been updated since 2010 and ends on a fucking cliffhanger dammit.
anonguy21 chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
I'm loving this fic so far... but I'm a little sad that this story is on a haitus...
I'll just be sulking in my room alone for a while...
jk, XD 3
Koukaku chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
I'm not sure whether or not I can even hope for an update at this point... Regardless, I loved the story.
nyanchan113 chapter 11 . 3/20/2016
Why in the world would you do this to us new readers who have unfortunately only just now discovered this amazing fanfic!? A FUCKIN THREE-WAY DEADLOCK BETWEEN 3 OF MY FAVE JINCHUURIKI! WHY WHY WHY!? Well, thanks for the great read and I seriously can't wait till the day when this fanfic starts back up again! Ciao Ciao, hope you have a wonderful day~
Redb4Black chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
is it just me or is Kunio a lot like Kise Ryouta. ..
Guest360 chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
How could you never update again? This is such a cliffhanger and there is so many different ways this can be played out. To just think there is a chance you may never update again is mind boggling. This is so good. It had me laughing and at the edge on my seat. I don't even know how to explain my fascination with this story. I really hope you would update... but I would then be a hypocrite so I can't say or pressure anyone where this is concerned. I hope you had fun with that cliffhanger.
arya304 chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
this seems really good so far, looking forward to more
Rasengalia chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
I hope you decide to continue this awesome story.
Anonymouse chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
So far the plot development, techniques, and characters are all friggin' amazing.