Reviews for Come Full Circle
anonguy21 chapter 6 . 6/24
I'm loving this fic so far... but I'm a little sad that this story is on a haitus...
I'll just be sulking in my room alone for a while...
jk, XD 3
Koukaku chapter 11 . 4/18
I'm not sure whether or not I can even hope for an update at this point... Regardless, I loved the story.
nyan-nyan-san chapter 11 . 3/20
Why in the world would you do this to us new readers who have unfortunately only just now discovered this amazing fanfic!? A FUCKIN THREE-WAY DEADLOCK BETWEEN 3 OF MY FAVE JINCHUURIKI! WHY WHY WHY!? Well, thanks for the great read and I seriously can't wait till the day when this fanfic starts back up again! Ciao Ciao, hope you have a wonderful day~
XxAkira-KyoyaxX chapter 7 . 2/12
is it just me or is Kunio a lot like Kise Ryouta. ..
Guest360 chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
How could you never update again? This is such a cliffhanger and there is so many different ways this can be played out. To just think there is a chance you may never update again is mind boggling. This is so good. It had me laughing and at the edge on my seat. I don't even know how to explain my fascination with this story. I really hope you would update... but I would then be a hypocrite so I can't say or pressure anyone where this is concerned. I hope you had fun with that cliffhanger.
arya304 chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
this seems really good so far, looking forward to more
Rasengalia chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
I hope you decide to continue this awesome story.
Anonymouse chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
So far the plot development, techniques, and characters are all friggin' amazing.
Bearer of Chaos chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
So I found this story and decided to read, knowing about the hiatus, and was very pleasantly suprised to find that it was far better than I expected. In fact, while reading I was remined of May Wren's Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin, a favorite of mine, and quite popular if the number of favorites is to be believed. What I mean to say by mentioning this is the impressions I recieved while reading your story led me to believe that it had potentional, potental to become a highly favorited story, and as such I have to mention I am sad that you decided to stop working on it. However, I will be sure to check out your other works, best of writing to you.

Bearer of Chaos
Ageant chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
You piece of shit. I read like 6 chapter s before I saw you wrote it. Damn you. Update soon pls:-)
reviewer chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
lovely chapter
Annoy mouse chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Eh? Naruto has been pretty much focusing entirely on his chakra control, however weird, and yet you had his control being pathetic? So he has to perform an additional 'seal' before doing anything? How on earth is that better?

And they invent a seal for perfect chakra control, except for some, unstated arbitrary reason it has to be performed by the 'chakra writing' method? Why can't he have some tattoos, or something? Why wouldn't that work?

And this 'chakra writing' method thing exists in canon to an extent, it's how the Fourth Hokage uses his famous flashy jutsu whenever he doesn't use his kunai. And others use it to place complicated seals in places at just a touch.

Your method seems to be temporary, weaker, far more difficult, and have the advantage of hovering in the air. It's basically hand seals without the hand movements but with glowing symbols formed with his mind instead, but hand seals can be trained away with practice anyway. The sole advantage over hand seals seems to be hypothetical more complicated jutsus. Except jutsus can already be incredibly complicated, and the touch seal method is there too.

I can't really see why you'd focus so much on this when it seems you are just going to be using it as a ninjutsu replacement. Why not just have him invent ninjutsu? Seems to be about the same, of not better.

If I have this wrong please correct me, I'd really like to know.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
An excellent start!
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
great start.
Just a reader chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Nooo! Why?! Why did you have to give up on such an awesome story?! I am frowning so hard right now. Anyway amazing work and I'm going to go look into any other stories of yours that look interesting, so... bye! Don't Forget To Be Awesome! :)