Reviews for White Flag
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
really well done
VG LittleBear chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
Hi, Gibbs team goes all out, nice! Tobias I expected, but Hollis was a good surprise. I wonder why she left again afterwards? I did like that pairing, although I was always kinda routing for Jenny on the show.
Gibbs was hurt in stages, you made me suffer along with him. Poor Gibbs, sigh! Of course you blindsided me with Jenny's death. But she truly died protecting Gibbs, so I don't think she would have minded too much. I wish you'd have added an epilogue showing Gibbs coming to terms with her death. I'm still waiting for that scene on the show. Seeing Hollis again could provide the opportunity! *wink*
Thanks and cheers!
tiger94 chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Just found this story and man I didn't know I was missing such a great story. I loved all of it except for one part, I love Jenny so having her be very cruel and then killed hurt but it played into the story so I respect that. You are an amazing writer you had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. This is a must read!
Theresa F chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Just found this story and I thought it was fabulous!
A few technical fopaux, but no big deal with that at all.
Abby's devotion and love for Gibbs is just so precious, and him wanting to get to her great, and then her keeping a watch out for him once back home safe is so Abby!
I love Jenny's turn around in saving Gibbs is exactly to character, even though her dieing is so sad she did in an honorable way, to save her former partner and lover... her best friend. I think maybe you should have thrown in a funeral scene or memorial something or other., even if it was them watching her body being offloaded from the plane when they got home.

Great team friendship/family story along with Gibbs good friend Fornell and even one of his Ex's Mann!
friend chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Oh not fair. Did you warn me you were going to kill Jen? Damn.
mj chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
Just found this. Really good story. Except... you need to change the summary to warn people about character death or at least tell us it's a happy and sad AU story.
thebigianthead chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
Good story with the exception of the knock against MacGyver.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
Brilliant!
honeydust9251 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
they are suspected of being connected...

Mosque (spelling)
ferryboat George chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
Wonderful story. I can't even be upset about Jenny, since the show did it. You actually had her die in a much nicer way.
strictlysuperb chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
yey but no jenny's dead but yey gibbs can't wait for the gibbs/abby reunio please continue :)
Laine3112 chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
I can't believe I forgot to review this final chapter of White Flag. Of all of your stories, this is one of my favourites. I enjoyed it so much, I just read it all again - something I rarely find time to do. Loved how everyone stayed in character and the involvement of Fornell and Hollis Mann. Extra points for a strong, smart Tony. Well done, L
iamscully chapter 11 . 11/20/2008
this was very good! i really enjoyed it. so glad they rescued gibbs safe and sound. i am glad jenny decided to help at the end, she redeemed herself a little. i loved fornell and mann being involved in the mission. and the colonel who used to know gibbs-so many people willing to help gibbs, it shows how many people he was touched in his life.

just an fyi...there arent MASH units any more. but i loved seeing the word MASH, that is one of my all time fave shows!
unique.and.proud chapter 11 . 9/9/2008
I love this story, I personally feel that this should be an episode of NCIS on TV, which is obviously now not possible thanks to Judgment Day, but nevermind :D

There were so many bits that I loved and you know how I can ramble, but I won't. I think one of my favourite parts though was at the end of chapter 5 I think; where Tony says that after this there's no turning back and Ziva says there never was, that really stuck with me, but like I said there were plenty of bits I liked :)
Laura-trekkie chapter 11 . 9/9/2008
Glad to see Abby up and about again :). I liked Gibbs' 'office' time with each of the team- very in character. Also in character was the practical joking!