Reviews for Destination Three
Yamiro chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
This... was very disturbing. I'm not really sure if I should feel ashamed that my tastes run in this direction or if I should seek help xD

Thank you very much for sharing! You did a great job writing this story 3
edis0n chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I'm quite curious as to what Korean song was in this chapter (CH.4). Your writing gives me chills, in a good way, it almost makes me start to feel insane/psychopathic myself. Brilliant, I wish my use of language was so stunning.

Will definitely finish reading this.
Cool Moon chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Yeah! kiki's doujinshi rules!

thanks 4 the fic!
staidwaters chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Very nice! I'd love to see more about Cloud's life as a cadet; you have a fascinating voice...I'd call it disassociated, except it's more like the tone of the story is aloof because the emotion is so strong it can't be put into words. Anyhow, the subdued tone leaves a strong emotional impact, and I'm very impressed with it. Thanks for sharing.
Emriel chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
OMG A FINISHED FICCIE. well i knew that halfway. cuz i didn't check if the story was complete or not. I was happy enough that the summary said that it was done with Kiki's influence and I wasn't disappointed 3 OMG. THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS WERE SO WELL WRITTEN *O*

Am not saying that the others weren't - just that I could feel the story more - from there.

Ah. I loved it. and it's now on mai favorite list. *O* checking your profile to see if you have others - or recs that i could read om nom nom
Emriel chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
... Deeply disturbing. Again this is a hallucination. And not quite one. It's a cool effect 3
Emriel chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
T.T This story is good. I totally agree with you - with the chapter fics. It's hard to finish them _ When you start - you get the instance of writing it - and if you stop - you lose it. *O*

To be honest, I didn't really like the first few chapters of this fic - I guess it was because I didn't think Sephiroth was in character - or that he was too human. Although after reading and skimming some (cause i found the story was a bit passive for my liking) you started creating a Sephiroth image that I really liked.

There's the argument that there was a reason for Cloud failing to become a soldier. And ive also read a fic that's like this - but yours is better. - with the suicide (which is really. graphic - although you only used a few words - because of the rush in this chapter .I really felt it - the desperation. I guess this is how i'd like to see suicide written).

Half the time I was wondering what was happening with Sephiroth and if only this was the truth of what was happening in VII. although the idea itself is plausible. There were supporting details from the developers themselves that as long as Cloud remembers - Seph would exist - and even if his memories is consumed in the lifestream - he has cloud to bring it all back. His consciousness is tied to Cloud ._. but AC was stupid for attempting to show that the tie was severed. Although it's confusing - but. cute - that Sephiroth's last words were "I will never be a memory."

Hmn. Anyway. I'm going to finish reading it hopefully. or write something... that i can finish. *O* maybe. I dunno. I hope wa.
Emriel chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
... omg. kiki. I've been checking out the doujinshis but T.T It's kinda lame that not everything is available in the internet Q_Q well. Zilch and naked is. as well as code c. but i can't find the others _ the mangaka ish awesome.

Anyway I liked how you portrayed Sephiroth here. :3 actually ive gone to your site first. then noticed you had some links and decided to check it. *-*

ugh. ffnet needs more from this pairing
Superwitch chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Not a boring chapter at all...fascinating
Kairiki chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
Oh, wow. I found your fic through a link on LiveJournal, and I'm really glad I did; it was awesome! You definitely got the messed up Cloud down, and it really did feel like reading one of the KiKi doujins.

I'm just wondering...where is it he goes to? I don't know if I wasn't picking up on it or what..

I'll definitely be looking out for more from you!

- Ashikirasama LiveJournal
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Ugh, it's hard to be helpful when I can't find anything blatantly wrong, but I have a question; what was Cloud trying to accomplish with bringing Tifa along?
LilyMoon'sAlias chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
That was a complete and utter mindfuck...and I loved it! Poor, poor Cloud. That boy will never be free. Not just a memory, indeed.
Kurisu chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
This is BRILLIANT, Marina. I'm serious. XD The symbolism of the table, the imagery, and the characterization...it's wonderful. I can see how you would believe the grammar is horrible, but I've definitely seen worse (and like I said, I doubt any of them have even taken a foreign language). You'll get better, trust me. :D I certainly hope this isn't the last of your fics, because you've always written so well, and I'm rambling now, so...excellent job, and never give up!
d0rkgoddess chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
o, very nicely done!
d0rkgoddess chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Very interesting story, I am enjoying it so far!