Reviews for After the Credits Roll
Alexxa King chapter 33 . 2/6
Love it love it love a pleasure to see someone finish a story completely and that too with perfect English...I'm not kiddin!this is like my favorite fanfic story ever.
Fsumciktchie chapter 15 . 1/1
Sweet
Unnicornnprinncess chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
Now i wish i had a boyfriend who would take care of me like Shane takes care of Mitchie .
Unnicornnprinncess chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Omg. I cant even tell ,how much i love this story . SRSLY I'm reading this book second time . for me reading one book twice is just WOW
Catty chapter 31 . 7/24/2015
wow wow wow that was friggin a-m-a-z-i-n-g hmnnnn i liked it i mean i loved from the first chapter n my favourite couple Smitchie and Naitlyn is still come by the way but please i dont lyk when they fight but really u made my day thank yah...lol keep posting

this is my 1 review but its for all chapters so dont freak out
NeoB22 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
So far so good.. though I want to kick the manager in the balls lol.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
When You Look Me in the Eyes is my favorite Jonas Brothers song!
mitchie moo chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
i love this story so much team smitchie and team naitlyn are here to stay
MienaiFille chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Just wonderin', but why is Mrs. Torres scrambling eyes?!
malexandria chapter 31 . 9/9/2013
Bravo.
Jeremedi chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ok I feel so late writeing this review in 2013 when you finished this in 2011, but this story is awesome, I just fineshesd it and loved it! Please come back to fanfiction and keep writing!
snowwygirl4 chapter 31 . 11/20/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! Like I can't even express my love for it! So wicked and totally awesome! I have had tears well up in my eyes at points, also laughing my ass off at times. Actually a lot of times I found myself laughing! One of my favorites? That'd happen to be when Mitchie's first hickey comes into play and Stas calles him Dracula and then the bite me comment comes up and she's like that pun was not intended. BEST MOMENT EVER! I was like falling over laughing! If I was standing while reading that I probably would have ended on ground from falling over with laughter. So glad I was on a soft place sitting while reading that. Also I was crying laughing so hard trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard, so hard to get past it because everytime I read it I'd end up having a laughing fit again. Well anyways, I loved all of this. All their relationships were like the perfect relationship everyone wants, well without the fighting but it happens. Everything about their relagionships and friendships made me jealous of them but then I realize that it's fictional, but knowing I just wish everything was perfect like it in real life. Literally I can't even express my love for this! Totally amazing. I can't wait to read the sequels!
3 YR STORIES chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
OH MY GOD! You are an absolutely amazing writer, I love your stories so much. Please carry on writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
cutie
K chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this is a great chapter cant wait to read more
1,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »