Reviews for I Was Only Dreaming
Mad Shelley chapter 2 . 4/26
More, more, more, more, MO-AR! Dammit! Get back here and finish.

Seriously, standing on a cliff, begging for mercy. Pu-leeze finish! Such a shame to abandon such a good story.
Ebony-Dove chapter 7 . 3/29
I hope that someday you continue this
Sorrowfully chapter 7 . 2/16
Read this again! Really hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Please update!
PrayerGirl chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
Awwww! He really does love her! Please update soon! Don't leave us in the lurch!
LovelyAmberLight chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
I very much hope you continue this story. I realize you don't post often (three years?! really!), but what you write is definitely worth the wait.
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
This... AHHH! Sarah, NO! BAD SARAH! Every time I read a fanfiction with her being cruel or mean to Jareth, I feel like swatting her upside the head! Please, its like you're making this a slow burn. Just rip off the metaphorical Band-Aid already and make them stop fighting! Ugh, the annoying little twits... just figure out that you love each other already and get on with it! And, Jareth? Woah, man, too far. I get that you have power over her now, but with great power comes great responsibility, and you, sir, need to learn how NOT to abuse that (i.e. taking the poor girl to bed when she's obviously not wanting to and is trying everything in her power to say no, like get a clue). Good luck, mon ami! Well done on the story! Please continue!
Honoria Granger chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
So? Who DOES she want if not our King? Please please come back and finish this...
LadyRana chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Please update! This was such a fantastic chapter, I would love to know what you have in store for the two of them
the freelance dreamer chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
ahhh cliffhanger! please resume posting chapters soon!
labyrinthloverxx chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
awww i always feel so sorry for jareth
Berry chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Goddammit you are cruel, don't you dare make us wait another 3 yrs! That was totally hot - definitely one of the top laby fics I am impatiently waiting for an update of.
Annoymous chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
I have never considered reading Labrynth fanfiction but you my dear author have just convinced me that it is very worthwhile with a story like this! I do so like the plot undertones which leaves you hanging for more...so very delicious but so very evil.
MissGeorgia96 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I have to say, this is the first labyrinth fanfiction I have read and I am loving it. I can't wait for you to grace us with another chapter and I think you have an amazing brain for being able to write such an amazing story.
RandomPerson2 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012