Reviews for Inside the Head of the Enemy
TheHarleyQueen chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is really deep! I love the way Erik thinks that he's better, and how he really didn't get that 9aul was scared of him! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
what page did this happen on
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
BLURPENSKIRF.boom chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
this is spectacular! If anyone asks or tells you to make more chapters on this (There will always be people like that. crazy people.), DON'T! it's perfect exactly like it is. keep up the good work (in other stories of course)! :)

brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was good, i really don't like Eric but i think you did a good job of being in his head.
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Lol I love this book alot. Very good P.O.V. To the favorites this story goes!

Liv Lemon chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Clap Clap clap. Bravo. I loved this, it sent shivers down my spine the way that sociopath (Erik) thought, though. which means you did it perfectly.
barelypassing4sane chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I liked this a lot. Good Job!
kitsunelova chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i justewd finished the book, and i was thinking about his parents;why would they just let thier son do all of those cruel things especaily to paul. but anyway i like this, its showing a pnt of view we coul not see in the book

good job!
Cubaser chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I personally didn't like Tangerine, but this was a good read. You demonstrated Erik's possible state of mind, and I liked that. Good job and keep writing!
Not A Fashion Statement chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Excellent! I hope you write more!
Element Wolf chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Awesome story dude! Totally favorited! :D! You should do another Tangerine fic!
Aureleis chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Pretty darn good! All I can add is that you may want to change the genres ]
max's-silver-hammer chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
wow this is really good! please write more! i love the book and i think you really got into Erik's head!
corinne1428 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Good job...I noticed you were the only person who wrote a fanfic for this did you do that?