Reviews for Prank
pedsol chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Hehehe, I liked this quite a bit. For your first time writing "graphic-ness" it wasn't nearly as awkward as you seemed to fear. Nothing quite like the spirit of pranking haha.
falling-in-love-with-him chapter 1 . 9/17/2008

good job )
That-Person-Looking-at-You chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
you should try to make it worse its to good and your no doubt way better at making graphic-ness then me way cool
Shadowsakura321 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I loved it, great stuff! :D
PolarisAmane chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was great! You realy nailed the characters, especially the relaionship between Naruto and Sakura. I'm always annoyed when people try to present naruto as too mature, he's a fun guy who likes to play pranks on people- he should be childish. And deep down Sakura's a bit like that too, she just represses it. They're relationship should always be about the fun first, passion second and the angst trailing way way behind. Big thumbs up dude, this rocked!

...I really shouldn't review fics when drunk...
ixshootxyouxrun2590 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
very cute! i think you got their personalities perfectly!
ReBohrn chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
great little one shot, I thought you captured the characters very well and you have a great writing style.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Heh, I liked it. It was funny, sweet, & I was rooting for Sakura at the end of the story. The only thing is that you may have made Naruto a little too child-ish. It may just be your style to make Naruto that way, but I always like him more grown-up. Shows his mature side. Besides that, I loved it. Thanxs! :) :p ;)
wind797 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
that was very good sakura can sure tease naruto when she wants to thanks
bn727 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
ROFL! Their lips are stuck together! Nice. You've done a great job so far in this fic...good plot and character development along with excellent vocabulary. Looking forward to the next chapter. NaruSaku all the way!
Riniuchiha chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
oh I liked it a lot it's different i liked the teasing part it was as i said before different lol are you going to write a bigger a story about it?