Reviews for Restless
Lifeless Muse chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
OMFG! AWSOME STORY!
Megan Consoer chapter 21 . 10/27/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 21 . 9/17/2008
nice
Lana Ves chapter 21 . 9/6/2008
Wow, i LOVED this fanfic! omg, you are so far the best a writing for Henry and Vicki. wow... i've read a bunch of Blood Ties fanfics, but so far yours is the best. The characters were believably themselves, the story was intoxicating, and all in all, a great fic. your grammar was great, and all i can say (repeatedly) is GREAT JOB! keep up the awesome writing! (and thank you for making a story for the EVIL cliff hanger the stupid TV station put us through... the evil people... i want more Blood ties!) anyway, later!
Shorty1975 chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
I loved it. :)

But what of the demon? And what caused her sight to return?
Shorty1975 chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
I've sat here and read this whole story. Please update soon.
CandleMagik chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
Apologies for not having left you any reviews until now - I have been a very lazy reader!

But, I just wanted you to know how much I have been enjoying this story! There hasn't been many great new BT fanfics I've wanted to read around for awhile...but this one is excellent! I love all the passion and 'naughty' scenes and then the drama and emotion is perfect too! A great balance!

Look forward to reading more and anything else you write in the future! Keep it coming!

xC
FntsyDncr3168 chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
Uh oh the L word!
FntsyDncr3168 chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
HeeHee that is funny!
FntsyDncr3168 chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
A very horny Henry is a sexy one indeed! Update soon!
FntsyDncr3168 chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
That was deliciously well written, update soon!

Sincerely,

Fantasy dancer
creeperbeeper chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
uh oh!

I hope Henry reaches her in time! Before Astaroth does something...
valentine123 chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
I am hooked on this story :) More please
creeperbeeper chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
sad. i can't wait to see what happens next!
creeperbeeper chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Great update! I miss Blood Ties so much and I'm happy to have your story to read. I'm curious as to what Henry is planning on doing during his next "visit."

Looking forward to more!