Reviews for Je Suis En Vie
Michael chapter 2 . 1/25
Hi, I've just found your story and I have to say I'm impressed. Your style is a good emulation of JK's, and the story mostly flows smoothly: it almost seems as if there isn't an author. Instead the words create a movie effect where things simply happen, they aren't told.

One thing I have to comment on, though, is right at the end of this chapter. When Harry pondered what would happen to Hogwarts, that just broke the immersion for me. It seemed like obvious foreshadowing, like a question only included to keep a bored reader hooked. Don't waste your time with throw-away lines like that when you have such control over the atmosphere already. Keep it believable!
tfd chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
ihate
Eer720 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Can you write more soon? Please! Your stories are awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
wow this is great are there any more chapters
starr1095 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Read all of your stories so far! Thry are all amazing! Please update soon!
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
The letter from McGonagall said that she wanted the responses of the seventh-years by July 30th, but the investigation by the Aurors of Harry was dated August sixth. I think you might have mixed up the date of the Aurorial inquisition.
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Good for Harry for having Ginny go with him.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
I like the automatic acceptance of Ginny and Harry for each other.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I really like the visual of Harry smiling to himself about having survived.
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was a beautifully written introduction with wonderful poetics. Great writing, and keep up the good work! Emily
knightsbridge chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Can anyone blame Harry for not wanting to relive the battle so soon? Did anyone bother to count in Kingsley's office? The horcrux count was 6 and Harry said 7. or was everyone counting the diary in Ginny's first year.

There was ONE line that was actually lol funny...the one about Professor Binns.

Funny, but I always thought Snape was just a tad late in giving Harry those memories. For 6 years he literally tortured the boy, and on his death bed (so to speak) he manages to tell Harry his deepest secrets. Enough so, that Harry actually gives his son that ghastly name. Irony at its' finest.

Darian
knightsbridge chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I'm not sure what you meant by 'yet another post DH story.'

I know there are a lot of them out there, but as long as they're well written, it beats the hell out of a rehash of all seven years at Hogwarts, Snape being Harry's Father, Harry and whomever SLASH etc.

Darian
mwinter1 chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Cool chapter, How is harry going to hand over the Sword of Gryffindor to the goblins since he doesn't own it. Espcially since it appears to the person who needs it when they have the sorting hat.
benperez31 chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Thanks for updating finally. I wonder what's missing from Harry and Ginny's relationship. Maybe because they haven't really talked about it yet, at least from what I read. Update soon please.
dahilsaiyo chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Yay! An update.

Excellent.

Very heartwarming and thought provoking.